• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stalker is stalking... WITH DETERMINATION!!!

I'm gonna say either stalemate or The Stalker. Neither have the capacity to perminently put the other down, tho this really depends on how much determination Frisk has. If this is max determination frisk, then he blitzes repeatedly but cannot put The Stalker down due to ressurection and rewinding, assuming he can get around his intangibility. If Frisk has low determination, then The Stalker just sets up his down fall in stopped time, and lets the events play out for his victory. A normal human accidentally getting killed is nothing new or hard

Thus, I vote for The Stalker. If the rules are for Max determination Frisk, then I vote for Inconclusive

No, its not. Because I don't know where this fight is taking place. The Stalker does not convensionally fight the way you would think of it in character. He screws around with the enviroment and replays events until he can have frisk die. Since the default would be central park, he would probably do something like having frisk drown, and set up the events by modifying the battle field. The cat can inform him of the best way for him to cause the death of frisk

that is true. but I suppose that if The Stalker gets frustrated than he may eventually just go and try to destroy him in the past and murder him

Back