• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lab experiments gone wrong (5-0-0)

Two roblox monsters that are not quite zombies themselves as we’re familiar with them but are associated with said zombies…and I guess they see each other as food? Idk but I thought this would be interesting.

Reborn Stalker vs Pathoroth

SBA

Who wins?

The Screamer: 5

The Shapeshifter: 0

[Insert Player Name Here] has joined the experience: 0

Last edited:
Classic Stalker scales to baseline 9-B so he gets AP stomped by even fodder zombies since everyone in ROTD scales to Robert who is a late-game boss, somehow.

Last edited:
Would it still be a stomp if I switch to the reborn key?
That's much fairer now.
AP gap is still massive (About 500 KJ physically, several times higher with Telekinesis Vs 3 MJ) but Stalker has abilities like regeneration, radiation, telekinesis, and a massive LS advantage to help him out. Pathoroth's thorn damage scales with hits and only deals a small set amount of damage to the Player so if Stalker just keeps using singular strong attacks like throwing stuff or Pathoroth itself around then it shouldn't be too much for his regeneration to handle. The zombies are stupid and have bad eyesight so I don't think they would even notice Stalker running around most of the time since he makes no sound when moving and is nearly invisible. Free meat for him I guess.
I can make more arguments later but the main point is that Reborn Stalker wins by being extremely hard to hit (Being faster, more agile, and difficult to see) and just being much more versatile.

That's much fairer now.
AP gap is still massive (About 500 KJ physically, several times higher with Telekinesis Vs 3 MJ) but Stalker has abilities like regeneration, radiation, telekinesis, and a massive LS advantage to help him out. Pathoroth's thorn damage scales with hits and only deals a small set amount of damage to the Player so if Stalker just keeps using singular strong attacks like throwing stuff or Pathoroth itself around then it shouldn't be too much for his regeneration to handle. The zombies are stupid and have bad eyesight so I don't think they would even notice Stalker running around most of the time since he makes no sound when moving and is nearly invisible. Free meat for him I guess.
I can make more arguments later but the main point is that Reborn Stalker wins by being extremely hard to hit (Being faster, more agile, and difficult to see) and just being much more versatile.
Ok. I’ll count it.

who is a late-game boss, somehow.
Also probably a poor choice of words on my part, the line between the stages of the game in ROTD are pretty hard to define since the level up system has almost no impact except for what is accessible. All I had for Robert’s case is that his bossfight mission is currently one of the last of the core missions so I thought late game seemed appropriate at the time.

Just letting you know Dino, I'm probably gonna update some of the profile pictures for ROTD to use the current pictures that are on the ROTDwiki. I might also ask an Image Helper to make a new render for the Player using an image of the model that appeared in the canon short film.

Just letting you know Dino, I'm probably gonna update some of the profile pictures for ROTD to use the current pictures that are on the ROTDwiki. I might also ask an Image Helper to make a new render for the Player using an image of the model that appeared in the canon short film.
Sounds good to me

Back