• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sonic Shuffle issue and by extension Sonic canon

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
@VioletVoid100 You may have said that as a joke, but I have legit seen people say that a Sonic game is only canon if it's on a console.
Oh yeah I know. That's why I joke about it cause people can be stupid at times. God made everyone different. ESPECIALLY in intellectual capabilities XD

Dark649 said:
I'm neutral if the game is canon, but if the majority agrees with it being canon then Illumina will lose the non-canon tab and the upgrade thread for the four 06 god tiers can be made.
Does Blaze count though? Her Burning Blaze form should be equal to Full Power Super Sonic as both are pretty equal to each other since they're from parallel universes.

Sorry but no, Blaze would not count. Much like how Super Knuckles and Tails don't have 2-C keys because they don't have feats on that level, Blaze wouldn't scale.

I think Blaze Should get a likely/Possibly 2-B,the Sol Emeralds have exclusively shown tier 2 feats/scaling & are alternate universe counterparts to Chaos Emeralds.They aren't that different. Also The Power Of The Stars is responsible for existence of alternate dimensions in general,not just Sonic's & Blaze's dimensions.

Eggman Nega only mentioned Sonic's and Blaze's worlds when talking about the PoTS. I think there's too much extrapolation involved there to be viable.

I mean the scaling ain't off since the emeralds are hinted to have the same energy. Who's to say the Sol Emeralds are weaker than the Chaos Emeralds lore wise?

I think 2-C should be kept as long as Egg Salamander and Wizahrd are 2-C baseline, but Sonic and others should get 2-B if this upgrade passes, it will look something like this: At least Large Planet level to Low Multiverse level to Multiverse level?

@Enryu The Red Tower Yeah like this, "At least 5-A to 2-C to 2-B."

But yes, further discussion about upgrading the characters should be handled on a separate thread. While someone would have inevitably brought up Solaris scaling, the thread was mainly to highlight the issue of Shuffle being considered non-canon.

I think Cal made a fine point about the continuity and I would not disagree with a Sonic Shuffle Profile or key.

Shuffle has some crazy feats if interpreted a certain way,Amy walks across a contellation in seconds,Knuckles tanks a supermassive Black Hole,& everyone crosses countless universes in seconds,I've seen it calced as high as nonillions FTL before.

Going by Cal and Sera's post, I think it's safe to say it's canon, but I don't think Maginaryland is the same multiverse as the sonic multiverse. Never played Shuffle, but I got the impression it was kind of its own, self-contained realm thing.

To be more exact, Maginaryworld is said to be a "world in another dimension." Although we do know it's a 2-B structure as it contains countless worlds made of everyone's dreams.

While a different canon, in Archie, Maginaryworld was stated to be part of the multiverse. It would probably be the same way in the games.

I mean this statement implies the boss is 2-B assuming dreams are separated universe like in other media and they fought the boss in base - https://youtu.be/bkRf7SUY39o?t=281

I think the suffle franchise with widely superior feats to modern sonic at Tier lower than 2 that could be view as Outlier would be non-cannon but they have their own profile like Goku have for different cannon version.

Yes, Void is 2-B as he can erase Maginaryworld and he is half of Illumina's being. Which is exactly why the base cast beating him is an outlier.

I think that's jumping the gun, as Base Sonic hasn't shown Tier 2 Attack Potency/Durability in any other game.

Back