• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sonic Shuffle issue and by extension Sonic canon

@Sera Funnily enough, you're probably old enough to be my mother lol.

That aside, the best answer for it being non-canon seems to be "... It's not canon?". If tjere's somwone that thinks it is canon then they'll probably share their reasons here.

There is nothing that states that Solaris nor the Super Hedgehogs are comparable to Illumina and it's unknown whatenever Solaris can affect the Imaginary World or not.

ShakeResounding said:
@Sera Funnily enough, you're probably old enough to be my mother lol.
Depending on how old you are, I'd have to be in my 40s and I have a little less than 20 years before that.

Then this might not affect anyone if there is no evidence to support that the God-Tiers scale to Illumina. Does that mean this would just be a cosmology upgrade and thats it?

There doesn't have to be a direct statement about Solaris being comparable to Illumina. Omitting Maginaryworld from Solaris' destruction takes more assumptions then including it.

Illumina would very likely destroy Solaris when upon attempting at attacking the Imaginary World.

By the way, Sera, while you're here, what level of 2-C is Solaris? When we upgraded the cast to scale to him, it was agreed to be 3 (past present future) by all of us, but nowadays, we're hearing he would've destroyed everything in existence. All alternate universes as well. What is your take on it?

Past, present, and future is just Low 2-C. He's 2-C for threatening all of existence.

Dark649 said:
There is nothing that states that Solaris nor the Super Hedgehogs are comparable to Illumina and it's unknown whatenever Solaris can affect the Imaginary World or not.
I'll explain my take regarding Solaris and Maginaryworld. I was at first neutral, but I was convinced to agree with it.

Whether or not Solaris is comparable to Illumina wouldn't matter in regarding him being able to destroy Maginaryworld. Solaris being said to have the power to destroy all of time and space would logically include the universes inside Maginaryworld, ergo 2-B. Illumina guards Maginaryworld yes, but it's akin to how a government rules a country. You wouldn't say a bomb that could destroy a country wouldn't be able to do it because a government rules over it. Solaris just needs be powerful enough to be able to destroy the multiverse, not compare to Illumina.

I disagree with 2-B for the 06 char. as i doubt Solaris can even reach the imaginary world higher dimensions.

Higher dimensions if this was considered, which i previously saw but now after analyzing it, i disagree even to that.

Modern Sonic games aren't canon case his eyes are green.

Jokes aside remaining neutral but it makes sense.

Sera EX said:
Depending on how old you are, I'd have to be in my 40s and I have a little less than 20 years before that.
Sheesh. Tbh I thought you were in your 30s. I'm 17 so scratch that.

Derailment aside, I'm neutral on 2-B Game Solaris. I will admit that Shadow makes a strong case for it though, but I just think it needs to be saved for a thread more focused on that subject alone rather than on a thread about Sonic canonicity.

Eggman was in Shuffle and was informed about the 4th dimension, isn't it?. If so, then i will retire my disagreements about the upgrade since Eggman is not the type to lie in that situation and let the other Admins say their opinions about it.

ED INFINITUM said:
Tier 1? What the F?!
He tried to claim that the dreams inside 4th Dimension Space are all universes, so the stuff outside are even higher dimensional. While yes, the dreams do become universes, 4th Dimension Space is simply the world that stores the dreams.

It's quite literally canon. You'd think that this would have been brought up before because literally nothing says otherwise.

Back