• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sonic Shuffle issue and by extension Sonic canon

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
Sonic Generations 3ds, Sonic forces. Time eater, and death egg robot mk.ii
1) There are no accepted Tier 2 feats in Forces.

2) base Sonic tanking blows from time Eater is an outlier.

If the infinite statement was hypothetically accepted he would be tier 2 and death egg robot mk.ii is >>>, plus infinite makes personal dimensions in reality which is tier 2c, he needs a buff.

He hit time eater and saved classic tails, his tier 2 feat before was beating void

If the feat are too outlandish for the Game Character profile, a Sonic (Sonic Shuffle) at 2-B can be made. We can get 2-B Mario vs Sonic. Also, Mario would probably win since this Sonic would lack abilities

Shuffle Sonic isn't getting a separate profile. The point of this thread was simply to address the issue of why Sonic Shuffle was being considered non-canon, because there was really no reason for it.

i would agree on sonic shuffle being canon FRA But we should also acknowledge its a mario party rip off

It doesn't seem like anyone disagrees with it being canon, so as long as there's nothing else to discuss I believe this can be closed

Shuffle is canon, no 2-B Base Sonic, no one seems to have a problem with 2-B Super states for the hedgehogs & Solaris, no 2-B Base Sonic, and a thread for the upgrades needs to be made. Cool? Cool.
1a1

Only reason Cal agrees to this is because he can put Sonic against Arceus with no negative reprocussions....snrk.

I'm neutral regarding Sonic Shuffle being considered canon, and also neutral regarding Solaris scaling from Illumina; though I don't think it's a stretch to include Dream World contained in "All existence." And to be fair, Dimentio is 2-B for similar reasons regarding the Dream Depot. So I don't mind 2-B upgrades for Solaris, and peak conditioned super forms, but no one else. And Void is just an avatar of Illumina and thus no one's regular forms directly scale from Illumina.

Void is 2-B as he stated to erase Maginaryworld and he is half of Illumina's being, also i don't think that Solaris and the three Super forms are above Illumina.

@Cal Void is 2-B because his power is what would destroy the Maginaryworld. The whole plot of Shuffle revolves around being able to stop him before it happens. Of course, the base cast fighting him is an outlier.

@DarkDragon This I agree with as well, especially the Dimentio example.

I pretty sure Time Eater is still Low 2-C, and yeah, obviously Solaris and the Super Hedgehogs are weaker than Illumina, but if Solaris can at least destroy the MagerineryWorld under the assumption that Illumina just lets him for example, he could still be 2-B via "Destroying all existence", but I'm neutral regarding that idea.

Back