• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am not sure, given that this is supposed to be a virtual reality world that does not seem to work in a more regular manner in this area.

Okay in that case, what I would ask is;

Would you consider passive Health Regen of a monster that counteracts the HP drain of extreme cold to be "Resistance to Extreme Cold"? Or would you just keep it as is, you know, being "Regeneration"?

Because technically, if AH gets resistance to extreme cold through simple Spatial Resource conversion, then Kirito must get it too, as he created a shield from Spatial Resources to protect himself, as well as Alice and Asuna from the same HP drain of cold.

There isn't much I can say on the matter, as it's a decision better made by people who know the classifications here to decide where it should fall.
Health Regen is healing, so it is passive healing if he passively regen Health, and it will not resist to anything, it is just like using water to counter fire rather than withstand the fire itself and nothing happen to you

if that is the case I'll just go over and remove it for now

Though Underworld physiology would probably grant ice resistance anyways inherently because they don't get frozen in the same sense that one normally would, they just slowly lose HP instead of losing function in a particular sense

Eh, that is actually somewhat correct too. Underworld physics just comes with an intrinsic "no getting frozen" from the get go although one can argue whether that is an actual "resist" or simply the functionality not existing to begin with.

Back