• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small SAO Thing

CurrySenpai

She/Her
FC/OC VS Battles
Content Moderator
Realized something, since the Blue Rose Sword doesn’t freeze people and just traps them in ice the 8-A freezing calc is invalid and can’t be used anymore meaning the blue rose sword enhance armament shouldn’t have a special rating anymore.

posted today
bumped

death upon your house

I suppose a calculation could be done of the freezing. I dunno if it would necessarily come out greater than whatever Kirito is listed as presently in whatever key this is, but it's not as though there isn't a feat there.

I suppose a calculation could be done of the freezing. I dunno if it would necessarily come out greater than whatever Kirito is listed as presently in whatever key this is, but it's not as though there isn't a feat there.
It may be like Tier 8 but yeah I don’t know how I would do it since we don’t really have a radius of sorts.

Encasing someone in ice would actually probably be a bit higher than freezing a person solid, it just doesn't matter that much because the Blue Rose Sword's AP isn't the important part

Encasing someone in ice would actually probably be a bit higher than freezing a person solid, it just doesn't matter that much because the Blue Rose Sword's AP isn't the important part
Ah, I see. Well, I was just trying to correct something because I noticed the original calc was freezing a person solid and the site currently has it that the Blue Rose Sword doesn't actually freeze people. I guess I just gotta figure out what trapping 20,000 people in ice would be.

If you really want to this is a time where the anime would help but personally I don't find it worth the effort, which is why I haven't done this prior

If you really want to this is a time where the anime would help but personally I don't find it worth the effort, which is why I haven't done this prior
You're right lol, not a lot of payoff for something that isn't that big of a deal. I'll just leave this thread to be closed then :eepy:

Back