• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Smallville characters need their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untill the calc gets remake, can we add the other things proposed by Asura? I don't see anyone being against them.

If Calaca thinks they are okay to add, it is probably fine.

Regarding the stuff about Apokolypse not being Saturn Sized, you have to remember that Smallville had a very limited budget, I'm pretty sure that changing the size of Apokolypse throughout each and every appearence was practically the only thing they could do. The episode in geneneral had a lot of CGI, probably pushing their budget.

But if at the start they showed the planet being the size of Saturn, I'm pretty sure they knew how strong they wanted to make this version of Superman by having him chuck the thing out of orbit without breaking a sweat.

Ionliosite said:
So what we have to do is:

1. Recalc the Apokolips feat

2. Downgrade the Monitors, as only their technology is Low 2-C, not them, and surviving the Bleed is only resistance to EE.
Is somebody willing to do this?

Is somebody willing to do this?

The Monitors were downgraded already, so we need to find someone who's willing to remake the calc.

Okay. Thanks for the information. You can ask a few calc group members about it and inform them about this thread if you wish.

I do not know. Sorry. Maybe he scales from some other supposedly "human" character?

Well, if both the attack potency and durability feats are 9-B, it seems like all the 9-A Smallville characters should be downgraded then.

Anyway, is somebody willing to apply the 9-A downgrade to 9-B?

Okay. You should preferably ask a calc group member to calculate the new feats.

We need calculations, and preferably some practical statistics revisions.

So far haven't found decent 9-B stuff, but I know for sure the current supersonic+ rating for Superman is a lowball speed wise.

Although in GA's introduction episode he did fire an arrow with enough force to send a grown man flying back like 15 feet into a wall. That might get low end 9-B stuff.

AnonymousBlank said:
Took him 35 secs to travel 425 miles, multiply by 1,609.34 is 683,969.5 meters, divide by the 35 for 19,541.986 (call it 19,542 for ease) meters per sec, divide by 340.29 for mach 57.427. High Hypersonic+. If my math is correct, this is much lower than his current rating but there is a portion of the clip that slows down so that can be removed though it still wont bump up the rating much.
A bit late response wise, but that clip removed a acene where Lex Luthor talks to a kid when Clark was running. Using on screen time it took him about 2 minutes and 2 seconds to make the trip.

Qawsedf234 said:
AnonymousBlank said:
Took him 35 secs to travel 425 miles, multiply by 1,609.34 is 683,969.5 meters, divide by the 35 for 19,541.986 (call it 19,542 for ease) meters per sec, divide by 340.29 for mach 57.427. High Hypersonic+. If my math is correct, this is much lower than his current rating but there is a portion of the clip that slows down so that can be removed though it still wont bump up the rating much.
A bit late response wise, but that clip removed a acene where Lex Luthor talks to a kid when Clark was running. Using on screen time it took him about 2 minutes and 2 seconds to make the trip.
What's that come out to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back