• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Smallville characters need their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Are the rest of you also fine with if Asura's suggestions are applied?

One more thing to add, I've heard that Superman has actually foughten against Monitors, though I don't have any proof. If this were the case, should he have a 2-C Rating on his profile?

Actually, he should already have a Low 2-C rating, he's survived a dump in the Bleed, which casually eradicates universes, though this may be considered just EE, I don't really think so.

Should we consider that as an outlier or as reliable to scale from? How powerful were they presented within this story setting?

I'd say it was pretty reliable, as that's two Universal feats for Superman in general, fighting the Monitors and tanking a dip in the Bleed.

We also have the Anti-Monitor destroying the entire Earth-2 and, subsequently, universe. His power erase Earth-2, it ate up everything in sight, leaving only a white void behind-- in the Arrow season 8 premiere finale.

That's already 3-A and the Anti-Monitor is view as a threat to the whole multiverse.

The Monitors only seem to be Low 2-C via technology, and fighting Darkseid's avatars is not the same as matching the true entity.

Withstanding the Bleed is also just "Resistance to Existence Erasure".

If its only resistance to existence erasure and not a durability feat how come people can bring up "x character resisted a Low 2-C hax" to use as proof against a weaker character that haves the same hax?

I do not know, but being more durable than any planets and stars within a universe that is consumed does not automatically scale to its full totality.

AppleLord said:
If its only resistance to existence erasure and not a durability feat how come people can bring up "x character resisted a Low 2-C hax" to use as proof against a weaker character that haves the same hax?
Because that usually means 4D hax, and 4D > 3D.

Antvasima said:
The Monitors only seem to be Low 2-C via technology, and fighting Darkseid's avatars is not the same as matching the true entity.
Withstanding the Bleed is also just "Resistance to Existence Erasure".
If it was just Resistance to EE, then wouldn't the Monitor's Universal Durability be removed, due to withstanding the Bleed when it destroys a Universe? If the Bleed is powerful to eradicate the universe, and Superman is thrown inside it, to me that would at least look like Universal Durability.

Superman and the Monitors are much smaller than a universe. I do not think that they should scale to the entireties of them being thrown into something even larger and dissolved.

Being smaller than the universe doesn't really matter here if the rating being given is Low 2-C. That means the Bleed is destroying it on a 4d scale so if people are getting any dura from it, then Supes should as well since he is performing the exact same feat.

Is it stated to retroactively destroy the universes or just consuming them on a 3-A level?

Regardless, I think that it seems more like a resistance than raw power feat.

The Bleed seems or elike really good Existence Erasure

Also am I the only one with issues with the Apokalips calc?

Its been a while since I read Season 11 but going by what was accepted on the site and is on the profiles, its 4D.

This simply brings us back to Papi's point of removing the Monitor's Low 2-C dura.

Yeah (I hope I haven't already said it lol)

We see it change size multiple times in the span of the episode, not to mention the sequel comics (It's portrayed as everything from moon sized to Saturn sized). It really doesn't help that so many higher tier profiles rely on it (Supes obviously, though Darkseid also causes it to be dragged across space as he states in the Chaos comic)

I think Earth-sized is a reasonable assumption, though. It's mostly comparable to Earth in scenes of its approach.

I think we should stick with Saturn sized, if that's the size the people who made the serieswanted it to be at the beginning, when they knew Superman would be pushing it with his bare hands. To be fair, Smallville didn't have a very large budget, so Apokolypse changing size throughout the entire season seems more like a budget-fault, rather than the actual size changing.

Didn't Darkseid say he was performing this feat in every reality at the same time? Pretty sure Flash gave us infinite realities so High 3-A Seid would be fun.

ByAsura said:
I think Earth-sized is a reasonable assumption, though. It's mostly comparable to Earth in scenes of its approach.
Except we use Saturn sized in the calc which is my issue. It's the highest possible end used as the only one.

@Anonymous Darkseid was referring to his avatars, he manifested in each universe and caused Apokalips to come to him via his own power (Which should be solid)

They show Apokalips as about noon sized (We see it on its way to colliding with earth in flashback panels a few times)

So what we have to do is:

1. Recalc the Apokolips feat

2. Downgrade the Monitors, as only their technology is Low 2-C, not them, and surviving the Bleed is only resistance to EE.

Pretty much, yes. You can ask a few calc group members to help out if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back