• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Smallville characters need their statistics revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's another feat I need to find the video for. Basically, Clark runs a long ass distance to catch a sniper round that is about to hit Lex Luthor

Well, rain falls @ 9 m/s. Someone will have to measure how far he runs across the graveyard vs how far a raindrop falls, get a ratio and multiply by 9 to get his speed. That'll involve framebyframe and pixel calcs...so that leaves me out.

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Just link the calc in the profile and remember to update who scales to that version of Clark.

Okay so a bit of large bump but I finished watching the entire series so I can properly weigh in now.

First off the scaling is really bad. There's a massive number of issues currently. Going from the worst problems

• Hawkman/Slade: First off, this is the explosion feat for his High 8-C rating. It was over an entire military base with multiple different explosive origins. He wouldn't scale to the full output. The second explosion is to small to get anything other than 9-B. Both should be 9-B since Hawkman easily defeated Green Arrow, but they shouldn't be High 8-C
  • Cyborg: He has no evidence of scaling to Hawkman. His best showings are 9-B
  • Impulse: He has never generated lightning actually until Season 11. Until then its just his suit colors. He doesn't scale either
Now for the lower 9-Bs

Green Arrow: He has A lot of issues here. In order

• Green Arrow never fights the Dark Archer. The Dark Archer literally wanted GA to kill him to continue an ancient Celtic cult. They never trade punches and GA ends the fight (after Superman saves him) by paralyzing him with an arrow shot
  • Zod did not try and kill GA. He branded the mark of Zod into his chest. Surviving something when the person didn't try and kill you isn't much of a feat.
  • I actually have no idea when he blew up a truck. My only guess is that its talking about him destroying Lex's truck, but that wasn't with an arrow. But a stolen bomb from Toyman.
Superman and Lex scaling is fine, but GA is just bad all around.

So here's my suggested fixes

So Slade and other superheroes get downgraded to Wall and S4-5 Clark gets put at City Block+? I think that's rather acceptable. Nice work

Yeah he was completely undamaged by that impact.

Also as a note - Aquama

• Aquaman and Superman fight in Season 5 and never again later on. So he doesn't scale to Tier 6
  • His speed on land should be "Athletic Human". His underwater speed is MHS+, since he was able to keep pace Superman running on the surface of a lake
  • He's missing a lot of powers
So if we're good with it I'll change his tier from 6 to 8-B, Clark's 8-C to 8-B, and move everyone else to 9-B with the mentioned above reasons.

I applied all of the changes. Next thread will probably tackle the general poor layout of the non-Superman profiles.

Qawsedf234 said:
I applied all of the changes. Next thread will probably tackle the general poor layout of the non-Superman profiles.
If you could, on Clark's profile can you add the "+" to the city block rating? It isn't there

I redid the math and found out it's about 1.09x~ below the minimal rating for a +.

I think that Qawsedf234 seems to make sense with his analysis. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back