• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Slayer of Fuji: Gilgamesh vs Homura Akemi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect when someone bright writes that a 7-B character can affect 2-A character with hax.

That sounds like something I would write, actually.

"Win because you kill the enemy before they kill you" isn't a stomp at all. Gil absolutely has the means to kill Homulilly for good, she just kills him faster.

Kaltias said:
"Win because you kill the enemy before they kill you" isn't a stomp at all. Gil absolutely has the means to kill Homulilly for good, she just kills him faster.
yea my point was that he can not even use those means..the fight is over before it even begins

SHIT. I know something doesn't feel right when I'm trying to sleep (Rubs my eyes). Sorry guys, I just worked overtime and am really REALLY tired. I posted this without double checking like usual. Different timezone only makes it worse.

Anyway, I will update the condition.Gil is thirst for blood but Homura still in character. And FYI, I care little about who's gonna win in this fight. Both of them are my favorite. That's why I pit them into the fight in the first place. If Homura's gonna lost, it has to be by my other fav characters.

I will stay up for a moment befor go back to sleep.

I mean, in this case he would just win via hitting her once with any kind of anti-immortality NP

Anyway, I will update the condition.Gil is thirst for blood but Homura still in character. And FYI, I care little about who's gonna win in this fight.

As already pointed out bloodlusted does not amke any difference..as long as i know witche's kiss applies instantly...so yea gil is still mindhaxed to death..literally!

Seems like a mismatch then because instant mindscrew on 2-A level is a 100% win that Gil can't counter in anyway. If you restrict it he kills her with anti immortality weapons and Ea. Not much room for debating tbh.

Ramesses the Sun King said:
Seems like a mismatch then because instant mindscrew on 2-A level is a 100% win that Gil can't counter in anyway. If you restrict it he kills her with anti immortality weapons and Ea. Not much room for debating tbh.
I don't see any counter for EA, Enkidu, Merodach etc. etc. etc.

Unless you want to argue that a single ability makes it a stomp which is ludicrous

That's why I'm saying it's a mismatch, either one instantly wins or if you restrict one ability the other wins guaranteed. Not much room for debating when it's clear who wins in either scenario.

The bloodlusted Gil that can even have a high enough AP to affect Homu is the 5-B version, by the way. That said, its a glass cannon that doesn't scale with its AP, and voting Homu via mindhax anyway

Honestly 7-B Kazumi with both in character would be a better opponent. This match is literally "Homulilly mindscrew gg"

Sadly I'm pretty sure over half the PMMM fans don't know about Kazumi since she's manga only. If this was Kazumi I doubt this thread would even get over 20 replies.

@Kaltias

Let's just make a rule and say Homura matches should be paused for a while after she gets 10 wins or something. Because she seems to be the only character on this wiki that has a Perfect 8 wins 0 loss or inconclusive.

Also voting Homura for reasons above.

Peter1129 said:
@Kaltias

Let's just make a rule and say Homura matches should be paused for a while after she gets 10 wins or something. Because she seems to be the only character on this wiki that has a Perfect 8 wins 0 loss or inconclusive.

Also voting Homura for reasons above.
If someone seriously makes another Homura match, she is meeting the wrath of the Dream Devorer

Yeah, it was. Not sure who removed it or why. We did have a pretty long thread about it and it was accepted.

Dude, I made that thread, and it wasn't, if anything it was from magic resistance

......?

I'm pretty sure the match would be considered a stomp considering how her match with Cyber Sleuth Lucemon was considered a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back