• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm talking in reference to any era of Simpsons, they have far antifeats than feats, mate
The 9-A feats are generally found to be more within the mid-level 9-A levels from what I've seen, I'm sure there are plenty of other feats on that level, saying they're consistently mid-level 9-B is sort of downplay methinks.

Also Homer's LS calc is botched, he's dragging the rock and not actually lifting it above his head, that calc should be redone with the use of friction coefficient or whatever-the-formula-is-for-LS-calcs-involving-dragging-stuff-on-ground, but I'm too dumb to use that formula.

Isn't the newer Simpsons even more cartoonish and ridiculous?
I mean Homer flosses if that answers your question
The 9-A feats are generally found to be more within the mid-level 9-A levels from what I've seen, I'm sure there are plenty of other feats on that level, saying they're consistently mid-level 9-B is sort of downplay methinks.
Oh I definitely agree I do think they'll be significantly less then what the older ratings were tho
Don't forget about antifeats too, btw.

Alotta times folks just ignore those
Never, we shall have FTL Simpsons and you will not stop us

I mean Homer flosses if that answers your question

Oh I definitely agree I do think they'll be significantly less then what the older ratings were tho

Never, we shall have FTL Simpsons and you will not stop us
BASED AND REDPILLED

modern Simpsons go through a lot of bizarre gags unlike earlier seasons but anyway there's a lot of characters tanking decently sized explosions that are small building level

which is probably why the profiles are full of what feels like bs while some of it is like the regen which I want to be written on my grave but many other feats have been added on in modern episodes

I mean deadass, if you're doing a Variable tier, they don't vary 9-A to 8-C, they vary 9-C to 8-C.

They can still get harmed by 9-C shit.

Why 9-C? I thought you said they were consistently 9-B

It should be a "Varies from 9-B to 9-A to 8-C"

Yes, but if there's a variable tier, then it would vary from their weakest to strongest feats, their weakest of which would get into 9-C iirc.

Yes, but if there's a variable tier, then it would vary from their weakest to strongest feats, their weakest of which would get into 9-C iirc.
NGL tho, even that would look janky AF, with so many tiers in between.

I don't think a variable tier would be a good idea personally, there's little need for it imo. We just find what level they're most commonly at, if there's antifeats restricting them to 9-B or such, then they should be 9-B, or whatever the Antifeats restrict them to if they're consistent.

Why 9-C? I thought you said they were consistently 9-B

It should be a "Varies from 9-B to 9-A to 8-C"
...in addition that's just straight up not how we give Variable tiers, dummi.

Low-End rating to High-End rating, that's it, maybe a "Typically" but otherwise no

Anyway, there are over 704 episodes in total, good luck finding out all the feats, calc'ing them and then figuring out an average.

Yeah so, Varies, 9-C to 8-C.

Although isn't the 8-C hella jank due to being a Butters calc?

Yeah so, Varies, 9-C to 8-C.

Although isn't the 8-C hella jank due to being a Butters calc?
We redid a bunch of his calcs as per the purpose of this thread. The helicopter and the Bradley vehicle calcs wield 9-A while my Silo calc wields 8-C (Without the +).

Even after contacting other calc members here they still haven't evaluated those.

I assumed as much, I think it would be better to add this scaling to the calc though just to be safe.

Welp, I used a HQ render and turns out, Wiggum's eye is bigger than 14 cm.

Anyway I’ll add the link and try to find a better image to pixel scale homer and Lenny or something else
Would you also be able to link to the Chief Wiggum tank explosion? Thanks.

EDIT: NVM, found it, it's in the episode "Much Apu about Something".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back