• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The calculation results that have been accepted can probably be applied then.

Are any members here willing to handle it please?
Anybody?

Also, what else do we still have to do here?

Okay. Do we have any calculated feats, or know of good feats that can be calculated?

There was a rejected calc of Butters where Homer drags a rock and it was rejected be cause it didn't make use of the friction coefficient needed for dragging things.

If someone can re-do that calc that'd be great, because I have no ******* idea how to do friction calcs.

I added Ugarik's version of the calculation to the main blog, but that needs to be evaluated by some other calc group member.

Also, if you need any other feats calculated, you need to write a list of them with linked evidence.

Thank you. After that is evaluated, we probably have sufficient calculations to start the revision.

I don't think explosions caused by gas actually have AP, they're just heat iirc. Either way you pixel scaled the cloud's size, not the actual radius of the explosion, I don't think that's correct.

Thank you for the evaluation. I suppose that the last calculation cannot be used then.

Should we go ahead with the other revisions based on accepted calculations then?

Okay.

Would somebody be willing to apply what has been accepted here?

I just added the stuff to Homer's profile

Didn't know we had outliers for regeneration. Homer was squished and then reformed which we count as a regeneration feat. Homer didn't squish his own body and them reform it, which would be Body Control. There's still also a High-Low regen feat that was previously on Homer's page. I do think that the feat is more like Low-Mid than Mid, but it's not really body control.

Also, there were barely any mentions of regeneration in this thread, which is primarily about updating the AP ratings. Seems very disorganized at best.

I think it should be discussed more at least, since while I'm for the feat being regeneration I don't think it's at Mid level. To be Mid, Homer would have to be capable of regenerating at least the majority of his brain, which the feat in question doesn't show. I personally think it should be readded as a Low-Mid feat, and the High-Low feat should also be mentioned as support.

It being Toon Force doesn't make it not regen? Toon Force stuff is accepted on the site, you're thinking of gags. And this would hardly count since he isn't flattened in a cartoony way, you can hear his bones cracking etc.

I don't see how the first one is an anti-feat - it's common for regeneration to be unable to get rid of bullets stuck inside the skin, and when Homer did get it out he cut into several arteries and nerves, healing that all within a short period of time.

Forgot the context for the thumb one, but the third one is fair.

Anyway. What updates to character profile pages still need to be done here?

I just added the stuff to Homer's profile

Thank you. It looks good to me.

Would you be willing to continue with the other Simpsons characters?

Sorry for the bump, but I was lurking here and realized this was never answered. This is the feat (may double as a speed feat too). Episode is season 1 episode 3: Homer's Odyssey
Ah **** I'm no good in friction calcs.

Wait, Homer lifted that rock like it was nothing. Maybe figure out the mass of the rock he's holding by pixel-scaling?

Would you be willing to continue with the other Simpsons characters?
Have revisions that have been accepted here still not been applied to any characters except for Homer? If so, is somebody who knows how to edit properly willing to fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back