• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament | Maguma Vs Bart Simpson 7-0-0

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Battle takes place on Springfield. They start 74 meters away from water
  • 8-C Bart is used
  • Bart only has his Equipment (With 22 ammunition)
  • SBA for everything else
Maguma: 7
Bart Simpson:
Maguma's AP: 1.46 Tons of TNT
Bart Simpson's AP: 0.682212195 tons of TNT

Last edited:
Maguma's AP justification is an "At least", while Bart only gets to 8-C on a "likely" (For being able to injure Skinner & being able to fight Nelson(??) as well, apparently.) so it is roughly at least 2.1400966 times higher than Bart if he understand right.

Standard Equipment: His skateboard and slingshot
  • Optional Equipment: Cherry bombs
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with slingshot

How much amunition?

In terms of Stamina....
Stamina: Superhuman (Can break his arm with no showings of pain, capable of dashing several blocks without exhaustion afterwards)

While Maguma has an unjustified Superhuman.

It also has this:
Range: Tens of meters by sheer size

Weaknesses: Maguma is vulnerable to lasers

Does this mean Maguma is weak to the heat from the Cherry Bombs?

Anyway, the problem for Bart comes down to size. A bigger creature requires more injuries to bleed out, especially when it's more than twice as strong.
Plus, it matches Bart's... ranged range with its sheer size alone; At the distance he can land a slingshot or bomb attack from, it can hit him with its tusks, or slap him with a flipper, if it feels inclined to do so.
Of course....

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • Huge Tusks:Maguma boasted two giant tusks that protruded from its mouth.
Said tusks are also its only listed Notable Attack/Technique listed on its profile, so IDK if it'll try anything different. This is a problem for Maguma, because if it's bringing them down from as high up as its head level against someone as small as Bart, he has plenty of time to dodge, & they're only big vertically, so he doesn't have to move very far away at all to dodge them.

Put simply, its tusks would be problematically easy to dodge, but IDK if it'd use anything else, or if it could still do its regular AP if it could & would try something like a flipper smack, which'd stand a better chance of hitting an opponent like Bart.

In conclusion: Bart needs lots of time & ammo to kill Maguma because it's so huge it'd need more wounds, just like how you probably can't bleed out a real walrus with a single gunshot, but you can kill a rabbit with only one.

Whereas Maguma has the size & AP/Durability/Striking Strength advantage, as well as the range advantage (Since it can hit as far as Bart's ranged attacks with its melee attacks.) but may not be smart enough to use it well, as opposed to just making the pavement look like swiss cheese as it tries to hit a far smaller opponent with relatively small range tusks.

Also, funnily enough:
Stealth Mastery (Via ambush)

Yet Bart himself, the prominent, prodigal, prankster person himself, doesn't have any Stealth Mastery feats??

Anyway, if it's IC for it to ambush, that might be an avenue to victory, though IDK how. Does it involve water? Are they anywhere in Springfield near water? (Although, I'd be surprised if there's more than like, 2 or 3 bodies of water in Springfield big enough to hide a 50 meter walrus lizard kaiju thing.)

Anyone have any thoughts or reasoning?

Maguma's AP justification is an "At least", while Bart only gets to 8-C on a "likely" (For being able to injure Skinner & being able to fight Nelson(??) as well, apparently.) so it is roughly at least 2.1400966 times higher than Bart if he understand right.

Standard Equipment: His skateboard and slingshot
  • Optional Equipment: Cherry bombs
Range: Standard melee range, tens of meters with slingshot

How much amunition?

In terms of Stamina....
Stamina: Superhuman (Can break his arm with no showings of pain, capable of dashing several blocks without exhaustion afterwards)

While Maguma has an unjustified Superhuman.

It also has this:
Range: Tens of meters by sheer size

Weaknesses: Maguma is vulnerable to lasers

Does this mean Maguma is weak to the heat from the Cherry Bombs?

Anyway, the problem for Bart comes down to size. A bigger creature requires more injuries to bleed out, especially when it's more than twice as strong.
Plus, it matches Bart's... ranged range with its sheer size alone; At the distance he can land a slingshot or bomb attack from, it can hit him with its tusks, or slap him with a flipper, if it feels inclined to do so.
Of course....

Notable Attacks/Techniques:
  • Huge Tusks:Maguma boasted two giant tusks that protruded from its mouth.
Said tusks are also its only listed Notable Attack/Technique listed on its profile, so IDK if it'll try anything different. This is a problem for Maguma, because if it's bringing them down from as high up as its head level against someone as small as Bart, he has plenty of time to dodge, & they're only big vertically, so he doesn't have to move very far away at all to dodge them.

Put simply, its tusks would be problematically easy to dodge, but IDK if it'd use anything else, or if it could still do its regular AP if it could & would try something like a flipper smack, which'd stand a better chance of hitting an opponent like Bart.

In conclusion: Bart needs lots of time & ammo to kill Maguma because it's so huge it'd need more wounds, just like how you probably can't bleed out a real walrus with a single gunshot, but you can kill a rabbit with only one.

Whereas Maguma has the size & AP/Durability/Striking Strength advantage, as well as the range advantage (Since it can hit as far as Bart's ranged attacks with its melee attacks.) but may not be smart enough to use it well, as opposed to just making the pavement look like swiss cheese as it tries to hit a far smaller opponent with relatively small range tusks.

Also, funnily enough:
Stealth Mastery (Via ambush)

Yet Bart himself, the prominent, prodigal, prankster person himself, doesn't have any Stealth Mastery feats??

Anyway, if it's IC for it to ambush, that might be an avenue to victory, though IDK how. Does it involve water? Are they anywhere in Springfield near water? (Although, I'd be surprised if there's more than like, 2 or 3 bodies of water in Springfield big enough to hide a 50 meter walrus lizard kaiju thing.)

Anyone have any thoughts or reasoning?
Added the ammo (if it's not enough, please tell me)
Anyways, for the attack, since Maguma doesn't have as much screentime as it deserves, he does not show a lot of attacks. However, he does attack with his flippers, by trying and smashing buildings by stomping on them.
Also going to add if it's close to water, and where they start

Added the ammo (if it's not enough, please tell me)
26 cherry bombs? Things to fire from his slingshots?
Then again, maybe it's not relevant unless the cherry bomb heat matters because of Maguma's supposed weakness to lasers.
Anyways, for the attack, since Maguma doesn't have as much screentime as it deserves, he does not show a lot of attacks. However, he does attack with his flippers, by trying and smashing buildings by stomping on them.
Ah okay. So it might try that against Bart?
Also going to add if it's close to water, and where they start
IDK if this is necessary. Maguma already has a good range matchup here, water would interfere with Bart's projectile, it has Stealth Mastery, & if its ambush involves water, it's very difficult for Bart, since he might be outranged depending on the water. Close to unassailable, but maybe other people think otherwise?

Still, I'm unopposed to it for now.

26 cherry bombs? Things to fire from his slingshots?
Then again, maybe it's not relevant unless the cherry bomb heat matters because of Maguma's supposed weakness to lasers.
Yeah, and he probably could do at least some good damage, but, remember, the lasers that actually killed Maguma were probably a lot stronger than the cherry bombs.
Ah okay. So it might try that against Bart?
Probably. I imagine it could do this move (I genuinally couldn't find a way to describe, so it's the way the raccoon kills the player in the visitor returns)
IDK if this is necessary. Maguma already has a good range matchup here, water would interfere with Bart's projectile, it has Stealth Mastery, & if its ambush involves water, it's very difficult for Bart, since he might be outranged depending on the water. Close to unassailable, but maybe other people think otherwise?
You're right. I put them relatively close to water, but not enough Maguma could immediately jump there and wait there until he can kill Bart easily.

True. Also, I just realized, bloodlusted.

In this case, their win conditions might be destroying one another's weaponry. Maguma's size -So long as its flippers aren't too thin- might be an edge here, plus it outlifts Bart, & its weaponry is its body & not a slingshot.

So it might want to just smack Bart away &/or destroy his slingshot/ammo, whereas Bart would hope he can tear apart Maguma's flippers enough that they're not usable anymore.

True. Also, I just realized, bloodlusted.

In this case, their win conditions might be destroying one another's weaponry. Maguma's size -So long as its flippers aren't too thin- might be an edge here, plus it outlifts Bart, & its weaponry is its body & not a slingshot.

So it might want to just smack Bart away &/or destroy his slingshot/ammo, whereas Bart would hope he can tear apart Maguma's flippers enough that they're not usable anymore.
They really aren't too thin, so it won't be a big problem. Also, depending on how the battle goes, they could get close enough to water that Maguma could simply throw Bart into the water by slapping. Bart, however, could tire out and incapacitate Maguma by throwing the cherry bombs, and running around, slowly tiring Maguma out..
I will vote for Maguma, as he has almost all physical advantages, and more ways to kill or at least incapacitate Bart. To me, Maguma wins mid to high diff.

They really aren't too thin, so it won't be a big problem. Also, depending on how the battle goes, they could get close enough to water that Maguma could simply throw Bart into the water by slapping. Bart, however, could tire out and incapacitate Maguma by throwing the cherry bombs, and running around, slowly tiring Maguma out..
I will vote for Maguma, as he has almost all physical advantages, and more ways to kill or at least incapacitate Bart. To me, Maguma wins mid to high diff.
Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat (No pun intended.), plus I'm not sure Bart can exhaust a kaiju.

Bart's best chance if he can't destroy the flippers might be trying to damage Maguma's eyes, but even then it's still tricky just because of how huge his opponent is, blind or not.
& that assumes Bart even have has enough ammunition, power & range of effect to blind Maguma or pierce its eyelids or Maguma doesn't just shield its eyes somehow.

I'll say Maguma mid to high difficulty as well.

Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat (No pun intended.), plus I'm not sure Bart can exhaust a kaiju.

Bart's best chance if he can't destroy the flippers might be trying to damage Maguma's eyes, but even then it's still tricky just because of how huge his opponent is, blind or not.
& that assumes Bart even have has enough ammunition, power & range of effect to blind Maguma or pierce its eyelids or Maguma doesn't just shield its eyes somehow.

I'll say Maguma mid to high difficulty as well.
Counted

I think Maguma is generally above Bart's ballpark anyway, for previously mentioned reasons, and because he isn’t a monster slayer and has little to no options and expertise in general, aside from being outstatted.
Given the setting, Maguma would also mow through the buildings and make it a hell for Bart to do anything as the entire city crumbles on him.

I think Maguma is generally above Bart's ballpark anyway, for previously mentioned reasons, and because he isn’t a monster slayer and has little to no options and expertise in general, aside from being outstatted.
Given the setting, Maguma would also mow through the buildings and make it a hell for Bart to do anything as the entire city crumbles on him.
Does that count as a vote for Maguma?

Back