• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. That is good.

Which ones remain to update then?

Also, what else is left to do in this thread?

Kang and Kodos are the only ones that need to be updated I think, though I don't know about their Universe level+ AP being scaled to durability as that could just be a outlier.

Kang and Kodos are the only ones that need to be updated I think, though I don't know about their Universe level+ AP being scaled to durability as that could just be a outlier.
kang and kodos are weird since they only appear in the treehouse of horror series a series of episodes that all take place in alternate universes with no continuity connecting them together therefore they can't scale to the feats in the main universe

the feat with the accelerator ray is implied to happen far from Kang and Kodo's and they don't show any other universal tanking feat

Didn't Kang and Kodos once appear in a special regular episode in which they abducted the Simpsons to their home planet, or do I misremember?

Thank you for helping out. The results can probably be applied then.

Didn't Kang and Kodos once appear in a special regular episode in which they abducted the Simpsons to their home planet, or do I misremember?
the episode is called the man who came to be dinner it's more about the species of Kang and Kodos rather than Kang and Kodos themselves

in the episode they have spaceflight, pills that allow other species to breathe on their planet, regenerative rays, they have tech that can turn their 7 suns into the moon, and they have lightsabers

for scaling to the family they show almost nothing aside from intending to eat them, cutting off homer's ass, and their queen eating his ass

another thing to mention is that this episode is debatably canon due to how outlandish this is compared to the rest of the series but there is the canon futurama crossover which is kinda in the same territory of weirdness

Yes. I suppose that it seems unreliable to perceive this episode as canon.

Anyway, is somebody willing to apply the scaling results of the following calculations?

Thank you for helping out.

What, if anything, is left to do here?

probably just Kang and Kodos which should just be turned into a composite from the treehouse of horror series or maybe just deleted outright because of the weird canon in the series

I don't mind if we delete it.

I deleted the page.

Does the power of the verse section of the main Simpsons page need to be updated?

Okay. Would you or somebody else here who knows what they are doing be willing to handle it please?

alright fixed it and is the treehouse of horror composite of kang and kodos ok? if it is I want to work on a lot of non-canon simpsons media just because I've been liking the comics and games a lot more than the modern seasons

Probably not. I recently deleted the Kang and Kodos page.

so I just found this scene from Season 21 Episode 19 "Squirt and the Whale" where Homer cuts through his skull and then would heal that section of skull and skin we know that he did heal this at least the skin and skull since it's addressed in the next scene where homer states "My brain nev-" and cuts off implying that damage tward his brain was done in that scene but somehow now he is perfectly fine in the scene after

I am not sure. Did he recover between episodes as a handwaved plot hole, or did he canonically regenerate within the episode?

I am not sure. Did he recover between episodes as a handwaved plot hole, or did he canonically regenerate within the episode?
this was in the same episode and was directly shown to have retained some of the injury with the brain damage it’s implied he would have regenerated the skull and flesh

It seems too vague to scale anything concrete from to me. Sorry.

I dunno if that's enough to justify any notable regen. Firstly, while deep, the cut isn't massive. Secondly, Homer clearly still retains damage from it afterwards as it's shown his brain is still damaged from it.

I dunno if that's enough to justify any notable regen. Firstly, while deep, the cut isn't massive. Secondly, Homer clearly still retains damage from it afterwards as it's shown his brain is still damaged from it.
Yeah but I’d argue mid low? I think I might have to read more but yeah it’s iffy

Kieran makes sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

Is there anything else left to do here, or should I close this thread?

Okay. Thank you. I will do so then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back