• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Seven Year War REMATCH

In some other timeline, the combine (12.5 million troops worth of manpower) have yet again invaded earth and now has to fight all of the country's militaries combined (20.5 million). We've already seen in the HL Franchise that the combine kicked human ass. But what if the circumstances are different?

For now, let's have a rematch between us Humans, and the Universal Empire

Rules: 1 year of preparation for the Human Race The Human Forces have all of the US arsenal + US Army Training and Spetnaz Discipline, the combine have access to the arsenal we've seen them having in all of the HL2, neither can use weapons of mass destruction like nuclear devices. The Human Race have all knowledge currently known about the combine and know where they will land, the combine don't have any knowledge on the humans.

Will this still be a stomp for the combine? Or will the Humans finally have a chance?

Let the battle begi Humans: 1 Combine: 0 Inconclusive: 0

Also, please excuse me if I do anything wrong in this debate, I am very new to this forum.

I think Humanity could unite against a threat like the combine. Just this once. While the Combine's foot soliders beat ours with relative ease, I feel like we could just put some nukes on a rocket, aim at their main ship, and watch the fireworks while our tanks hold back the fodder.

It isn't even a match the Combine Wins hands down. The Combine are incapable of desertions and betrayal, they have their powerful synths which can tank a lot of point blank rocket launcher hits, they have a suppression field so they can literally just win a war of attrition if it went for the long haul. If they bring back even one of the Human soldiers they will turn them to synths which basically improves them and then start mass producing them (like they do for striders and gunships).

Then if that was not bad enough the Combine could headcrab shell the hell out of the humans and make zombies another thorn in the humans sides.

Honestly the moment the Empire makes a synth of the human troops (even assuming they are superior to the Combine Overwatch) than the war is over. They win short term and long term as they can always make more troops while humans can no longer breed.

It will be called the 1 day war

See I kinda think the Combine are just going to drown us in their blood. They have way too many resources and can create portals to access supplies directly from their capital

Combine FRA.

Back