• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would the "At least 4-C" apply to anyone else, such as the Elements of Harmony?

"At least" should be used to denote the lower cap of a character, if the exact value is indeterminate.

We have Discord gagued at least 2x Star when scaled to All Alicorn Twilight and Tirek.

"At least" would be more appropriate for the Elements of Harmony rather than Discord.

That was back when the difference between baseline 4-C and baseline High 4-C was around 2.33x. After the stellar revision the gap is now 5.59x. And 4-C+ is 3.295x baseline 4-C.

I'm glad Twilicorn is about to return to Tier 4, I never agreed with her being around her alicorn self.

Assuming this goes through of course.

I don't really see the need to bump. All the revisions so far have been accepted. If we want to make changes in the future we can make another revision thread. This one has served it's purpose.

Cozy Glow should get a profile, Stygian should get At least Star Level+, possibly Large Star Level, the MLP verse page should be changed if EQG stays at Tier 4, elements needs hax erasure because Twilight said she's not powerful enough to stop Sombra's mind control without the elements, its durability should be massively downgraded, power of friendship from the season 9 premier needs to get a profile and needs to be added to the Mane 6 as 4-C/At least 4-C.

Once those have been resolved, then this can be safely closed.

• Cozy Glow Priofile can be drafted by someone later.
  • I can rewrite the MLP EQG description to coincide with the recently approved Tier 4
  • What's the quote for Hax Erasure?
  • Power of Friendship profile and keys can be At least 4-C like the EoH

-Very well

-Does that need to be approved by someone else, or can it just be changed now?

-(read above)

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KIh8OuIDCc (0:22) "Without the elements, my magic isn't strong enough to stop Sombra's!" It doesn't directly say the elements can override hax, but it's heavily implied that witht he elements, she could free Applebloom from the mind control.

-is there any evidence that the elements have high durability at all?

-yes. Should it be called that though?

I mean, it wouldn't be hard to just finish off most of them right now.

Also, PLEASE close your message, Bowser-us, I and most of us haven't watched the episode yet!

So can someone make The PoS At least Star Level+, possibly Large Star Level, change the MLP verse page to reflect the changes made to EQG, give the EoH some sort of power that erases mind manipulation, maybe downgarde the elements' durability, and make Power of Friendship profile/keys?

Why are they a work in progress? Also, I agree with Phoenix821. The elements' durability should be Unknown, At least 4-C with forcefield.

IDK if this was brought up before but after Sombra trapped the girls in that Crystral Cage, he said "Without your Elements, it would be so easy to control you." He seemed to imply he couldn't Mind Control them because of the Elements, so maybe the Elements should also grant Resistance to Mind Manipulation.

You should also maybe add that they can possibly reverse the effects of mind manipulation, not just grant resistance to its users.

For the sake of simplicity, can we edit the key as:

Elements of Harmony/Magic of Friendship

It's basically the same powers and power source.

Well, the elements are artifacts and the power comes from within the Mane 6, only when together. And the elements, as Pikachu942 said, seems much more varied, as the Power of Friendship just has a straight blast from what we've seen.

Back