• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I suppose that you can ask Weekly and Medeus.

Base Grogar is not superior to the princess with a fraction of his magic. Just pointing that out.

Grogar: Each of you failed to defeat Twilight Sparkle and her friends! My power is greater than all of yours combined. This is but a fraction of it! Understood?! Now you shall retrieve the rest of it.

As noted by the dialogue: Grogar isn't stronger than them with a fraction of his power. His full power in base is "the fraction of it" he's talking about, and the bell contains the rest.

Basically the Scaling goes like this:

• The Dazzlings are comparable to their true magic selves and added a magic they stated to be significantly superior to their True Magic (the EqG) to it.
  • The EqG were still able to stalemate them separately [implying they are stronger than the Prime Amped Dazzlings when at their best... Which they weren't here] the amped Dazzlings until they combined their efforts.
  • It took all the Elements (each separate Element Alicorn level), then adding another Element to the mix ... then breaking their limits to defeat the Dazzlings when they were all combined their powers. Essentially it took 7 Alicorn-Level Beings to defeat them
  • Midnight Sparkle is the power of essentially 7 Alicorn Beings from the Elements + The Mirror , and was stomping Daydream Shimmer who had a similar power-up until being distracted and then beaten. This is where the "At least 4-C" comes from.
  • Pony-Up is Twilight's Mdinight Form when Manifested for good... Proceeded to stomp Gloriossa who was hinted that not even that movies Friendship Magic would work against her (which is the combined power of the Elements... Essentially 7 Alicorn Level beings working together)... Which means Gloriossa is likely superior to Daydream Shimmer.
  • The Geodes give their Pony-Up states an amp enough to stomp Gloriossa... Albeit she was already dramatically weakened by Twilight so it isn't impressive.
That's it.

Lightbuster30 said:
Base Grogar is not superior to the princess with a fraction of his magic. Just pointing that out.
Grogar: Each of you failed to defeat Twilight Sparkle and her friends! My power is greater than all of yours combined. This is but a fraction of it! Understood?! Now you shall retrieve the rest of it.

As noted by the dialogue: Grogar isn't stronger than them with a fraction of his power. His full power in base is "the fraction of it" he's talking about, and the bell contains the rest.
? He does say he's stronger than them with a fraction of his power.

Grogar is clearly already stronger than all of them in his current state. His bell will likely make him stronger than anything we've seen before in the finale I'd presume which will be exciting.

"You will retrieve the rest of it." Again, he implies his Bell has the remainder of his power and he only has a fraction, not that he is stronger than them with a fraction of his base magic.

Pikachu942 said:
He literally pins them all to a wall and intimidates them with his current power, it's pretty clear how strong he is.
I'm not contesting how powerful he is. He should definitely be Star level if his and Chryslises magic can boost Tirek all the way to his third form. What I doubt is the "with a fraction of his power" part, since dialogue actually contradicts that.

Lightbuster30 said:
"You will retrieve the rest of it." Again, he implies his Bell has the remainder of his power and he only has a fraction, not that he is stronger than them with a fraction of his base magic.
I guess it depends on how you look at it, but I'm pretty sure the writers were trying to say that with a fraction of his power he's stronger than all of them combined. Because he clearly is much stronger than at least any one of them, so it's not much of a stretch to say that he's stronger than all of them combined with a fraction of his power. Chrsyalis also said Grogar's too powerful, implying they can't can't take him on together as they are, which further supports that Grogar is stronger than all of them combined with yes, a fraction of his power.

I will unsubscribe from this thread. You can send me a message if you need my help later on.

Say, shouldn't Tirek's Base Form be upgraded to 4-C, since him+Base Chrysalis=3rd form Tirek, which is certainly at least 2x star level, and Chrysalis in Base definitely isn't more than 1x star level?

Constantly staying in his second form does not automatically change it to his base form. A base form is a character in their untransformed, unempowered, or otherwise state. As Tirek is being empowered beyond his normal capacity he is by definition; not in base form. Him constantly being in his second form means exactly what it means.

I just mean this website lists his second from as his base form. So let me say it more clearly now: Second Form Tirek should be upgraded to 4-C.

Actually the site currently rates his third form as his base form. The one that stomped Shining Armor was Third Form Tirek not Second Form Tirek. His Second Form only appeared after he absorbed the unicorns. It's pretty much completely featless since it doesn't have any interaction with the 4-Cs.

But the only power boost he gained from pre to post Shining Armor was next to nothing. What's even the point of having a different key? Also, in that case, Base Tirek is 100% 4-C. Also, 2nd form does have a feat. 2nd form Tirek+Base Chrysalis=3rd form Tirek, and he was condifent in taking on 3 alicorns, meaning probably at least 2x alicorn level, so 2nd form is about 4-C.

I wonder why absorbing the magic of 5 regular ponies and a baby dragon made him grow so much when he was already 4-C.

I mean, they are kind of important. They are the wielders of the Elements of Harmony and if The Premiere showed anything they definetly have some powerful magic in them.

Changing Tirek's keys and justification is a pretty big change. You're gonna need to make a separate CRT before you change it.

So was changing EQG to tier 4.

Eh, if I need to, I'll do that later. I kinda want to wrap this up before I start another big change. Speaking of, we really should get back to on topic. The MLP verse page should be changed if EQG is changed, Rainbow Power needs to be upgraded to High 4-C, elements needs hax erasure because Twilight said she's not powerful enough to stop Sombra's mind control without the elements, and it should be At least 4-C because of how powerful Discord is, its durability should be massivley downgraded, power of friendship needs to get a profile and needs to be added to the mane 6 as 4-C/At least 4-C, Discord should also be at least 4-C, Cozy Glow should get a profile, and Pony of Shadows should be At least Star Level+.

We already got staff agreement for the Tirek Upgrades, so the Rainbow Power changes have now been made.

The Pony of Shadows is already Star Level+.

Still, she's a major villain, so she should get a profile.

Ok, but I meant it should be listed as At least Star Level+, considering there's a strong possiblity that he's High 4-C.

Ok, so this is what still needs to be resolved: The MLP verse page should be changed if EQG is changed, elements needs hax erasure because Twilight said she's not powerful enough to stop Sombra's mind control without the elements, and it should be At least 4-C because of how powerful Discord is, its durability should be massively downgraded, power of friendship needs to get a profile and needs to be added to the mane 6 as 4-C/At least 4-C, Discord should also be at least 4-C. Also, on the RP page, its durability is listed as At least High 4-C but the Mane 6 RP keys don't have that.

Back