• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Salty boi fights a Strawberry

Dannysayan said:
Still...as the Saltborn is in a videogame we dont have proof off how exacly his weapons are ranged
He throws them

It hits an opponent outside of his melee range.

Boom. Ranged Weapon.

Besides, even if Kurosaki has that big of a ranged advantage, he loves CQC, and would far from abuse it.

Not voting but Ichigo tend to spam his getsuga, even when fighting Candice who is far weaker than him he used normal getsuga and getsuga juujisho.

But he didn't blast people from like Kilometers away.

Well, I just want to say Ichigo doesn't hesitant to spam his getsuga since thats the only special moves he has. He does spam it in character.

But ehh I'm not voting so it's doesn't matter I suppose.

Don't know how long this'll be valid, but bumpo

Wait, did he already get upgraded and I missed it?

Back