• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Fp14aG2aMAEWArp.jpg

Tier 5/3 and MFTL+ Base Wolverine is never gonna fly

For Storm, I don't have an opinion since I don't really like X-men

But for Wolverine, Udlmaster currently reworking on him and I, personally, disagree.

And for the high hypersonic, that's just a off-comment I personally believe.
1. Neutral on High 3-A but this will have a lot of scaling ramifications and Efi will never agree to it. Same with MFTL+ for Base.
2. Low 1-A keys look good.
3. If his skeleton survived a timeline collapsing, that's likely Low 2-C durability for his skeleton.

For Storm, I don't have an opinion since I don't really like X-men

But for Wolverine, Udlmaster currently reworking on him and I, personally, disagree.

And for the high hypersonic, that's just a off-comment I personally believe.
His scaling to Thor is iffy.
High Universe level (Alongside others, was able to defeat Onslaught.
@Udlmaster Is this his physical Armor or his insides or this was when he can back after his defeat as Red Onslaught?

How many universes would Heralds scale to?

I remember umar (who is not a Herald but still) shaking two universes or something like that and hulk having the power of two universes, so that's baseline 2-C, does anyone have anything higher than that?
What of baby thor shaking the 9 realms everytime he cried? Although the panel specifically states he shook the world tree and every realm, if shaking yggdrasil is going to be taken as an outlier, can't it just be interpreted as he only shook the 9 realms

What of baby thor shaking the 9 realms everytime he cried? Although the panel specifically states he shook the world tree and every realm, if shaking yggdrasil is going to be taken as an outlier, can't it just be interpreted as he only shook the 9 realms
The panel explicitly says that it's both Yggdrasil and all its Realms.

Also, it's not an outlier. It just scales to Thor's life essence, not his usual stats

I know, I said that, but for the sake of using it
It's either use the whole feat or don't use it at all
A Small Thor Update

A Small Thor Update
Ninja'd :mad:

A Small Thor Update
Okay thanks

1. Just curious, is an individual timeline Low 1-A or just Low 2-C for Marvel?
Like, the individual realms inside Eternity vary dimensionality-wise, but as a rule of thumb: The Earth Dimension is Low 2-C, as are similar realms, but if you're talking about a "timeline" as in, a whole branch of the multiverse, that's Low 1-A.

2. Will you be adding tiers eventually so that people out of the loop know what each part of the cosmology scales to?
Probably.

I reread the Daydreamers Comic just to be sure. This was the Dark Stalker (Franklin's Subconscious Sadness of losing his family) talking to Franklin directly:
"All of this was projected from your unconscious. Even the Man-Thing's words came from you. He was your familiar. His connection to the Nexus allowed you to use him to mold your dreams. This is why he was dying. He could not contain the energies you were channeling through him"

This seems pretty blatant. Man-Thing was dying from the very energies Franklin was channeling through him, while shown in other DeMatteis works, such as Strange Tales and Spider-Man Annual 1999, he has no problem channeling High 1-A energies through him such as Adam Ka'dmon, the Nexus, The Staff of the Divine Creator, and the Fallen Stars, all at the same time. Keep in mind a singular fragment of the Nexus superchaged Silver Surfer enough to oneshot Adam Ka'dmon, so the energies of the entire Nexus and the amps it gives one is quite potent.

It also seems to be a subconscious, casual feat, because Franklin was doing it to Man-Thing the entire time, completely unaware he was even doing it.

Since God Emperor Doom has some of the power of the Beyonders, I think he should have the same P&A as them (including those of the Cosmic Cube and OG Beyonder), with obvious exceptions such as Large Size, Abstract Existence, Transduality, and NEP.

Thoughts?

Thoughts? Other staff thoughts would also be appreciated.

Also, for Doom's 3-C prep/tech section, I feel that his absorption of the Silver Surfer's power (Fantastic Four #57-60), being his most iconic Herald level feat by a mile (and we already list the P&A for it on his profile) should be mentioned in the 3-C section for sure. Also, his actual Power Cosmic P&A section should have all the P&A of the Silver Surfer, for obvious reasons. It has a good chunk but not all of them, so it should just link to SS's page.

Thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Do we know how much energy Carol has to absorb to go Binary? Even just a general range? Since the latest X-Men annual had a Cyclops who was going all out made Carol go Binary with a single blast.
AIL4fc-ArcQ5rK-qgxgxxA8CnvPsI9F8mbh5SusiU36oUllkTfl5b6Q6OB5LbzMJdg9rTKEtWvRO3FdoT5EUjoDQuMeRkLTjvFDUEQiQkHZqC102x1AV1W0=s1600

AIL4fc_ALg_A8DKjnUXYk_tdkgZeRuFj0XkVzAxqNsiKc6q2iTd-l-ybaWIe11JqS5WQeZsl4gnEs9nw-eKkrLAXtBBQkRDGp3mxolqV6cqBSLRyiB3tPms=s1600
I can tell that there is no clear range, most of the times she goes binary is a white hole which is not quantifiable, and lately it got even more inconsistent for example while Carol herself is in "base mode" she made an "avatar" that was in Binary mode, another example is from sometime ago while she was still Ms. Marvel she went straight up to Binary without any amp or white hole simple because the alien Cru somehow activated through her DNA. She already went Binary by absorbing energy from Blue Marvel which in the wiki is 5-B yet recently she stated to have enough energy to melt a hole in a star and fought cosmic ghost rider and she was in base.
She doesnt even has a Binary key anymore it was blended in with modern captain marvel.
She even got an upgrade from being experimented by Brood again (a few months back in Kelly Thomson) and got a new "white mode" that was supposedly casually emitting so much energy that she was about to go Supernova and create a black hole.

Back