• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

I added a little something that should be mentioned too about Captain Marvel hopefully since this is something that any staff can agree on we can get more voting

What is Ant's question meant to entail? Scaling of Wiccan as the Demiurge?
Just a future storytelling possibility, especially as Thor is currently fighting some elder gods in Al Ewing stories, and Al has explained the Dominion previously and also done some stories with Wiccan and Hulkling (who urgently needs a less awful codename).

Last edited:
@Antvasima What issue is this from?
This one:

This one:

Welp, after reading "Strange Academy: Miles Morales", "Strange Academy: Moon Knight", and "Strange Academy: Amazing Spider-Man", I've complied all of the powers of enchantimatics here (spoilers, for something that was only in 3 issues, it has some pretty solid hax):

Now, the series repeatedly makes the point that enchantimatics is just basic magic/sorcery interpreted by math, and Ultima agreed when I showed him this post.

Thus, I think it could probably be added to my Marvel magic sandbox for low-tier/high-tier sorcery (depending on which enchantimatics user used which power), but I'll probably hold off a bit on that.

Any thoughts?

My concern is: Since Enchantimatics is basically the exact same as basic magic but just interpreted with math, can the powers I listed be used for low-tier/high-tier sorcerers (the powers that only Equation has shown would only be for high-tier sorcerers and up) or no?

Welp, after reading "Strange Academy: Miles Morales", "Strange Academy: Moon Knight", and "Strange Academy: Amazing Spider-Man", I've complied all of the powers of enchantimatics here (spoilers, for something that was only in 3 issues, it has some pretty solid hax):

Now, the series repeatedly makes the point that enchantimatics is just basic magic/sorcery interpreted by math, and Ultima agreed when I showed him this post.

Thus, I think it could probably be added to my Marvel magic sandbox for low-tier/high-tier sorcery (depending on which enchantimatics user used which power), but I'll probably hold off a bit on that.

Any thoughts?
BTW when i made the Wiccan profile I searched through all his appearances to get his powers but your magic pages show a lot more powers than what I found, if your pages get accepted onto marvel magic where would Wiccan fit in your "Common magic tiers?

BTW when i made the Wiccan profile I searched through all his appearances to get his powers but your magic pages show a lot more powers than what I found, if your pages get accepted onto marvel magic where would Wiccan fit in your "Common magic tiers?
Well I know that he has basic magic at minimum, so he gets all the basic powers for that.

Besides that I am not sure what he gets, since his magic is honestly different from standard sorcery. If I find any scans that show him using some common sorcery spells then he could qualify for Low-Tier

Of course he does get incredible resistance to power null, as mentioned in your CRT, since Doctor Doom stated that not even Doctor Strange can take away his power.

Well I know that he has basic magic at minimum, so he gets all the basic powers for that.

Besides that I am not sure what he gets, since his magic is honestly different from standard sorcery. If I find any scans that show him using some common sorcery spells then he could qualify for Low-Tier

Of course he does get incredible resistance to power null, as mentioned in your CRT, since Doctor Doom stated that not even Doctor Strange can take away his power.
You probably right, he has one of the most powerful magic power of all marvel characters but Wiccan is still very young in the magic field, although when he ascends to Demiurge he would be like God level in magic knowledge too.

You probably right, he has one of the most powerful magic power of all marvel characters but Wiccan is still very young in the magic field, although when he ascends to Demiurge he would be like God level in magic knowledge too.
Probably, though it honeslty depends on what other magic types he shows knowledge in.

For example: Magik is shown to know some of the basic sorcerer spells, so at minimum she is Low Tier (though I have her at high-tier since she's stated to be Sorcerer Supreme of Limbo), similar case with Scarlet Witch.

Probably, though it honeslty depends on what other magic types he shows knowledge in.

For example: Magik is shown to know some of the basic sorcerer spells, so at minimum she is Low Tier (though I have her at high-tier since she's stated to be Sorcerer Supreme of Limbo), similar case with Scarlet Witch.
As Demiurge he created all the gods of every phanteon so basically he invented Asgardian magic too

As Demiurge he created all the gods of every phanteon so basically he invented Asgardian magic too
...Yeah. Funny thing about that, I am actually not sure if I'm gonna add Asgardian magic to the sandbox.

Thor, Odin, and Loki will all get the powers of basic magic, mind you, but with how much magic is connected to all their powers (especially Thor), trying to list all of their powers would be just too time-consuming.

I did find this nice list of Loki's powers, though.

I think his true potential is to be the master of magic. This makes sense given he is the Demiurge and precognitor of the Elder Gods to whom Gaea kind embodies the entirety of Earth and indirectly magic. This is context base and mainly off of what's she meant to be during Chaos War.

That's a bit much, but I do get your point. Even newbies at enchantimatics were spamming power null, CM Type 3, and EE with utter ease, and Equation (who has even more powers since he invented it) can literally use EE/CM3 and power null with a single thought. Plus he can high-godly regen himself if he just makes a soul projection to do it for him, and he resists EE as well.

My concern is: Since Enchantimatics is basically the exact same as basic magic but just interpreted with math, can the powers I listed be used for low-tier/high-tier sorcerers (the powers that only Equation has shown would only be for high-tier sorcerers and up) or no?
I do not know. Sorry.

I do not know. Sorry.

we need staff evaluation. Could you please tag some 🙏 🙏

Is there any staff member on marvel that is more knowledged on marvel's magic side?
Btw I will look into whether Wiccan (base) qualifies as a low-tier sorcerer (since while the low-tiers don't have any majorly broken magic haxxes they still have useful powers), but at the very least Wiccan seems to be a Chaos Magic user, so he can get the basic P&A of Chaos Magic (which will be in my sandbox).

Btw I will look into whether Wiccan (base) qualifies as a low-tier sorcerer (since while the low-tiers don't have any majorly broken magic haxxes they still have useful powers), but at the very least Wiccan seems to be a Chaos Magic user, so he can get the basic P&A of Chaos Magic (which will be in my sandbox).
will the magic stuff involve Gamma Radiation since it's regarded as Magic?

Gamma is both science and magic | Immortal Hulk #3

All gamma radiation, in its most primal and abstract form that is neither particle nor wave, is an emanation of The One Below All | Immortal Hulk #20

The entire Immortal Hulks run made Gamma both science, magic and something more.
Huh, I'll be darned.

Welp, seems like Gamma Radiation should get all the Basic Powers of magic (CM Type 1, Soul Hax, etc.).

This could actually be useful to my sandbox as well, so thank you for showing me this!

Huh, I'll be darned.

Welp, seems like Gamma Radiation should get all the Basic Powers of magic (CM Type 1, Soul Hax, etc.).

This could actually be useful to my sandbox as well, so thank you for showing me this!
Would this be helpful

Devil Hulk shattered a shard that contains Nyx’s power and absorbs its power without any harm) | Avengers: No Road Home # 6

Battled Nightmare in his dimension and rendered it asunder to such a degree as to cause nightmares to cease | Incredible Hulk v1 298

we need staff evaluation. Could you please tag some 🙏 🙏
@Qawsedf234 @Firestorm808 @Elizio33 @Catzlaflame @Deagonx @Marvel_Champion_07 @LephyrTheRevanchist @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @IdiosyncraticLawyer @Lonkitt @LordTracer @ProfectusInfinity @M3X_2.0

Once I'm done with Marvel Magic/Astral Forms, I think I might take a crack at improving Doctor Strange's page. Not so much the P&A part (as my magic sandbox is covering most of that), but he has some Low 1-A feats that he has done without even using prep or absorption (fighting Nightmare on even terms repeatedly, dispelling a fire tornado from Dormammu that had so much energy that Dormammu tired himself out creating it, fighting Dormammu on good terms in the Dark Dimension even before becoming the Sorcerer Supreme [yes he was weaker, but Dormammu still exerted so much energy fighting Strange that he then struggled to fight the Mindless Ones, and Strange then amped Dormammu significantly with the power from his amulet to repel the Mindless Ones] and battling a casual Zom, who Eternity and Dormammu both feared) that should be added to his profile.

Also he could use a speed upgrade at his best state for fighting people like Dormammu, Nightmare, and Zom, who are Infinite to Immeasurable in speed.

But speaking of P&A, he is gonna be stacked in hax once my Marvel magic sandbox is done, if I'm being honest.

Maybe I should also add what tier he is physically without magic, so that way I can add him to the "Top 10 strongest characters" list.

Last edited:
Once I'm done with Marvel Magic/Astral Forms, I think I might take a crack at improving Doctor Strange's page. Not so much the P&A part (as my magic sandbox is covering most of that), but he has some Low 1-A feats that he has done without even using prep or absorption (fighting Nightmare on even terms repeatedly, dispelling a fire tornado from Dormammu that had so much energy that Dormammu tired himself out creating it, fighting Dormammu on good terms even before becoming the Sorcerer Supreme [yes he was weaker, but Dormammu still exerted so much energy fighting Strange that he then struggled to fight the Mindless Ones, and Strange then amped Dormammu significantly with his own power to repel the Mindless Ones] and battling a casual Zom, who Eternity and Dormammu both feared) that should be added to his profile.

Also he could use a speed upgrade at his best state for fighting people like Dormammu, Nightmare, and Zom, who are Infinite to Immeasurable in speed.

But speaking of P&A, he is gonna be stacked in hax once my Marvel magic sandbox is done, if I'm being honest.
You've already read a little of the Doctor Strange 2023, right? First issue talks a little about astral form.

Back