• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

What ability would Hulk get for resisting the force of a Macrocosm maelstrom? | Defenders Vol 1 003

and what ability would a Character get if they can absorb the Dark powers from a shard? The Shard contains the ability of a goddess Nyx but the Character could absorb the ability without getting the shard's ability or a power level amp. They just absorb it without any form of effect or amp (Devil Hulk shattered a shard that contains Nyx’s power and absorbs its power without any harm) Nyx is the Goddess of Night | Avengers: No Road Home # 6)

What ability would Hulk get for resisting the force of a Macrocosm maelstrom? | Defenders Vol 1 003

and what ability would a Character get if they can absorb the Dark powers from a shard? The Shard contains the ability of a goddess Nyx but the Character could absorb the ability without getting the shard's ability or a power level amp. They just absorb it without any form of effect or amp (Devil Hulk shattered a shard that contains Nyx’s power and absorbs its power without any harm) Nyx is the Goddess of Night | Avengers: No Road Home # 6)
All I know is that Nyx is going to be High 1-B even in her weakened form in part 3 of the revisions due to stomping Zeus.

All I know is that Nyx is going to be High 1-B even in her weakened form in part 3 of the revisions due to stomping Zeus.
Nice, another support for Devil Hulk High 1-B. So what ability do you think Hulk would get from those?
Beyonder (Infinite Dimensional Being) < Cosmic Cube beings (like Kosmos) can stomp Beyonder < Celestials are stated to dwarf Kosmos < Dormammu outside of the Dark Dimension could wipe out the entire Celestial Race.
Are at least very high above baseline High 1-B

Beyonder (Infinite Dimensional Being) < Cosmic Cube beings (like Kosmos) can stomp Beyonder < Celestials are stated to dwarf Kosmos < Dormammu outside of the Dark Dimension could wipe out the entire Celestial Race.
Well, Dormammu boasted that he could, but his ego is gargantuan. On other occasions his power outside of the Dark Dimension has been compared with that of Odin and Zeus back when they were inferior to single universal Celestials.

IrLBU7Up688tmpBXyGgZzeTjnie5UR1GYv-QR76R4VDraXxQdLyTjgCKsxKMLw7oQFJAgEvHb-nf0M-dacHhOSQxZmF90NOGMDXYGX-zBaWhEwkvjUdye-Mcl-DUG97v56yX6cBHDQ=s0

Wholesome interactions; every Hanukkah, Moon Knight gets a card from the Thing.

406640820_345660514774797_6044585540982334467_n.jpg

Apparently if you've absolute faith in a symbol to be holy, no matter if it's silly or connected to a god, can be effective against vampires and supernatural creatures.

Magic works similarly like that in Marvel so it makes sense.
Makes sense, before Khonshu was confirmed to be an actual god (before, they usually played with the idea that Khonshu never even existed and it was just another delusion/personality of Marc), his powers came and go with his "absolute faith" in Khonshu.

406640820_345660514774797_6044585540982334467_n.jpg

Apparently if you've absolute faith in a symbol to be holy, no matter if it's silly or connected to a god, can be effective against vampires and supernatural creatures.
I'd sure like to see someone fend off a vampire using the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Makes sense, before Khonshu was confirmed to be an actual god (before, they usually played with the idea that Khonshu never even existed and it was just another delusion/personality of Marc), his powers came and go with his "absolute faith" in Khonshu.
Basically, belief in something's magic power, like thinking that normal nails are the nails used to crucify Jesus (from a 2023 Doctor Strange issue), will give that normal object power.

Basically, belief in something's magic power, like thinking that normal nails are the nails used to crucify Jesus (from a 2023 Doctor Strange issue), will give that normal object power.
Funny how that accidently aligns with stories from way back to early 2000's and this new run of Moon Knight.

Btw, an interesting thing I've noticed in recent comics is how Doctor Doom seems to oddly value Doctor Strange as a friend (though to be fair, it helps that Strange helped save the soul of his mother, aka one of the few people Doom cares about), even calling him an old friend in the first issue of the 2023 Strange Comic.

1. When Doom murdered Strange in the 2015 Secret Wars for disagreeing with him, he was clearly not proud of his action, and Molecule Man even said that his telepathy let him sense that Doom regretted having to kill Strange.

2. In Savage Avengers #9-10, when Kulan Gath is about to kill Strange and gloats about doing so, Doom gets enraged and attacks him, yelling "The Hell you will!".

Of course, this being Doom, it did not stop him from immediately trying to claim the spot of Sorcerer Supreme after Strange had been killed (and being very rude to Clea while doing so).

Welp, since the DMC homies just released a CRT massively upgrading the nature of souls, I think that I might not wait until my Marvel Magic sandbox is completed to release my Astral Form CRT, since I'm about 90% done with it.

For reference, here it is:

(If something doesn't have a footnote, the citation is in the imgur link).

If all goes well, Marvel Mind Hax is gonna be smurf hax for everyone (except those who already have smurf mind hax, of course, like Xavier, Emma Frost, Doom, Strange, etc., and even then it'll greatly support their mind hax being Tier 1 in potency/range).

Welp, since the DMC homies just released a CRT massively upgrading the nature of souls, I think that I might not wait until my Marvel Magic sandbox is completed to release my Astral Form CRT, since I'm about 90% done with it.

If all goes well, Marvel Mind Hax is gonna be smurf hax for everyone (except those who already have smurf mind hax, of course, like Xavier, Emma Frost, Doom, Strange, etc., and even then it'll greatly support their mind hax being Tier 1 in potency/range).
Powers gained from affecting an Astral Form?

Does it including those who can physically touch astral?

Great Job

lethimcook.jpg

Btw, for my magic stuff...I'm not doing any Asgardian Magic.

I considered it at first, but considering it's just Thor, Hela, Loki, and Odin, I didn't want to fill up the majority of the sandbox with powers that just those 4 have since all their powers all mainly come from Asgardian magic so it'd be a massive amount of info to find and dump in the sandbox.

The 4 of them (and other Norse people with magic like Cul Borson) will all definitely get the powers/resistance to the powers of basic magic (Type 1 CM, soul hax, Info Manip, etc.), but that's probably it.

Last edited:
Back