• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

ultsm2024001001-interiora.jpg
ultsm2024001001-interiorb.jpg
ultsm2024001001-interiord.jpg
ultsm2024001001-interiorc.jpg
ultsm2024001001-interiore.jpg

Preview of the new "Ultimate Spider-man (2024)," any thoughts or hopes for this new start of the ultimate verse?

Here's the animated trailer of the run.

It's a stomp match, there isn't much to argue.
See, I don't know what "stomp" means on this forum. It gets used to describe fights that would last for a long time and generally only end one way because one party doesn't have a win-condition they will reliably be able to use. Captain Marvel, unless I'm misunderstanding her, has a win condition and several advantages in the early phase of the fight. Captain Marvel could theoretically absorb Saitama to death if she could get around his LS right?

So something like that should be possible under the right circumstances, it's just not likely to happen since Marvel wouldn't go about it in a way that wouldn't alarm/annoy Saitama.

See, I don't know what "stomp" means on this forum.
There's a page about it

There's a page about it
Thanks. Then if we're using the third example, where it's a gap in passive abilities, I don't think it's a stomp

Come to think of it, has Tony built anything (except from his celestial armor, But to be honest, he stole the schematics from a Celestial's corpse so he didn't do it alone.) that has anything to do with shit from Higher Dimensions?
p3_2%2Bcopy.jpg

I'm starting to believe that the Earth 12041 version of Tony is smarter overall than his 616 version when it doesn't come to creating weapons with overwhelming Ap, The guy built a 4 dimensional TV lmao

This fights don't work, thanks to the rules of VSB Garou and Saítama won't be fighting anyone with a gap of up to 10 times which means they basically cannot be one shot, and because they can always grow stronger while the other is stuck to the same level the entire fight it will unconditionally become strong enough to one shot at some point, the only way is put them against someone who uses dura neg to one shot but that would likely be considered a stomp anyways

Why are Heralds like Thor and Hercules that are comparable to Hulk have low LS? They are supposed to have Stellar LS via scaling to Hulk for their 3-C.

Speaking of Wiccan, given that he is prophecised to become a Celestial Messiah who rewrites the laws of magic, and is the manifestation of the Demiurge, who created Marvel's elder gods, do any of you think that he will save everybody from The Dominion?

Why are Heralds like Thor and Hercules that are comparable to Hulk have low LS? They are supposed to have Stellar LS via scaling to Hulk for their 3-C.
Because i wanted to create a CRT to give them Stellar LS

Here is the statement I was talking about from before by DeMatteis. Other than this being proof of what I believed personally for years (That Marvel is extremely fluid and that Marvel is whatever we want/imagine it to be, something backed up by quite a few Authors' Point of View), and possibly being good support for a Varies tier, I'm unsure what else it can be used for.

Here is the statement I was talking about from before by DeMatteis. Other than this being proof of what I believed personally for years (That Marvel is extremely fluid and that Marvel is whatever we want/imagine it to be, something backed up by quite a few Authors' Point of View), and possibly being good support for a Varies tier, I'm unsure what else it can be used for.
I'm not sure that's meant to validate tiers. Though his story most definitely reflects a sort of structuralism for quite a large Cosmology.

I'm fine with it not being proof of a varies tier, but structuralism for quite a large Cosmology ? Could you explain what you mean ?
The Illusion and Dream theory. How he writes works well with R>F indirectly. Even if we take away the tiering system notion for mathematics and instead use the old “conceptual” system, it works well both ways. For the comicverse at least.

What is Ant's question meant to entail? Scaling of Wiccan as the Demiurge?
It's about my CRT, making a profile to wiccan/demiurge

Ultima is definitely busy but the thread can still be accepted as Low 1-C then if Ultima is free or less busy then he can decide if Wiccan will remain that tier or higher.
Except as long as he is a tier 1 he needs to have staff agreeing with it, at least thats what the rules say
  • The review and approval of content revisions that affect Tier 1 and/or Tier 0 ratings or that are highly controversial should preferably be conducted by a larger number of staff members in order to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed changes. It is essential that these revisions are evaluated by staff members who possess a reasonable level of genuine understanding and expertise in these areas in order to maintain the accuracy and quality of the revised material.

Speaking of Wiccan, given that he is prophecised to become a Celestial Messiah who rewrites the laws of magic, and is the manifestation of the Demiurge, who created Marvel's elder gods, do any of you think that he will save everybody from The Dominion?
It's about my CRT, making a profile to wiccan/demiurge
That's why we need Ant to tag staffs

Back