• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

Btw, for my magic stuff...I'm not doing any Asgardian Magic.

I considered it at first, but considering it's just Thor, Loki, and Odin, I didn't want to fill up the majority of the sandbox with powers that just those 3 have since even Thor's powers mainly come from Asgardian magic so it'd be a massive amount of info to find and dump in the sandbox.

The 3 of them will all definitely get the powers/resistance to the powers of basic magic (Type 1 CM, soul hax, Info Manip, etc.), but that's probably it.
Well we could mention hela, Angela, valkerye, heindall, there is also a lot of magic weapons like gugnir mjolnir stormbreaker all weapon the runes yggdrasil.
Technically considering that all gods from all phanteons were creaded by Demiurge they all have the same magic

Well we could mention hela, Angela, valkerye, heindall, there is also a lot of magic weapons like gugnir mjolnir stormbreaker all weapon the runes yggdrasil.
Technically considering that all gods from all phanteons were creaded by Demiurge they all have the same magic
Forgot Hela.

Btw, for my magic stuff...I'm not doing any Asgardian Magic.

I considered it at first, but considering it's just Thor, Loki, and Odin, I didn't want to fill up the majority of the sandbox with powers that just those 3 have since even Thor's powers mainly come from Asgardian magic so it'd be a massive amount of info to find and dump in the sandbox.

The 3 of them will all definitely get the powers/resistance to the powers of basic magic (Type 1 CM, soul hax, Info Manip, etc.), but that's probably it.
What of Gamma?

Sorry, I have to ask a couple questions.
  • Is Ultima or someone else planning to submit a key for God of Stories Loki?
  • How come Thanos has far less keys now than he used to (didn't he have keys for Astral Regulator, Heart of the Universe, and Cosmic Cube)?
  • Why is God Emperor Doom Low 1-A when he scales to Molecule Man and the Beyonder race?
  • Does anyone know what profiles/projects are being planned, besides the Dr. Strange revamp and Wiccan upgrade?

Sorry, I have to ask a couple questions.
  • Is Ultima or someone else planning to submit a key for God of Stories Loki?
No clue.
  • Why is God Emperor Doom Low 1-A when he scales to Molecule Man and the Beyonder race?
I wish I knew.

I also personally think he should have at least the P&A of the OG 1984 Beyonder and of Cosmic Cubes since he should at the very least scale above them.
  • Does anyone know what profiles/projects are being planned, besides the Dr. Strange revamp and Wiccan upgrade?
I mean, I'm making an Astral Form physiology sandbox (which as a side effect will greatly support the Marvel telepaths all having Low 1-A mind hax) and after that a Marvel Magic sandbox.

I would like to ask, how high into High 1B are All - Father Thor and Hulk with rage power?
Asides from them being equal:

High 1-B Hulk = Onslaught w/ Franklin Richards's powers = Franklin Richards = Celestials >> Kosmos (a Cosmic Cube being) > Beyonder = Baseline High 1-B.

Odinforce Thor = Knull > Celestials >> Kosmos (a Cosmic Cube being) > Beyonder = Baseline High 1-B.

Celestials are also >>> Odin who scales to Baseline High 1-B.

Asides from them being equal:

High 1-B Hulk = Onslaught w/ Franklin Richards's powers = Franklin Richards = Celestials >> Kosmos (a Cosmic Cube being) > Beyonder = Baseline High 1-B.

Odinforce Thor = Knull > Celestials >> Kosmos (a Cosmic Cube being) > Beyonder = Baseline High 1-B.

Celestials are also >>> Odin who scales to Baseline High 1-B.

Thanks, good answer. I wonder where do you think the Elder God's that Thor is fighting in Immortal Thor scale?

Does anyone know what tier scarlet witch is and what level of speed she is in? I haven't seen her profile update yet. I want to use her profile

Does anyone know what tier scarlet witch is and what level of speed she is in? I haven't seen her profile update yet. I want to use her profile
She varies a lot, right now her tier ranges from 5-B to Low 1-A and it'll likely stay that way.

Her P&A will likely be boosted in the revision for Marvel Magic I'm working on.

If I make a thread about upgrading characters that have been dropped from Marvel Comics, will they be able to be upgraded, such as Hela, Loki, and Tiger god?

#I think there are many that should have profiles and should be edited.

If I make a thread about upgrading characters that have been dropped from Marvel Comics, will they be able to be upgraded, such as Hela, Loki, and Tiger god?

#I think there are many that should have profiles and should be edited.
If you have the scans to prove the upgrade why not?

You are faster than me my friend
it's nice to be back

Last edited:
Just looked over Venom (2021) #25 again, found 2 interesting things:

1. Is this Existence Erasure (because of the whole "wipe your stain from existence itself" statement) or just smack talk? I feel like it's probably the latter but I want to be sure.

2. I found this panel to be fascinating, since Doom, even with his narcissism, views his younger self as such a fool that he'd rather talk to Reed Richards from that moment in the past for help. Adds a nice bit to Doom's character without radically changing it.

Just looked over Venom (2021) #25 again, found 2 interesting things:

1. Is this Existence Erasure (because of the whole "wipe your stain from existence itself" statement) or just smack talk? I feel like it's probably the latter but I want to be sure.
Yeah is just Doom being Doom

ultblap2024003_cover.jpg

ULTIMATE BLACK PANTHER #3 on April 17th

"Debuting in Ultimate Black Panther #1, the couple defend their people as heroic freedom fighters throughout the continent of Africa, but when MOON KNIGHT'S army launches a brutal invasion, they’ll help convince the powerful nation of Wakanda to finally step out of the shadows!

In Ultimate Black Panther #3, Black Panther takes matters into his own hands and embarks on a covert solo mission to deal with RA and KHONSHU directly! Wakanda’s conflict with MOON KNIGHT has escalated. Even with spies all across the continent feeding information, Wakanda is overwhelmed. Everything changes, though, when a pair of freedom fighters enter the fray: Ultimate Killmonger and Ultimate Storm!"

They're going to make Moon Knight Black Panther's antagonist in the Ultimate verse.

Hunter's Moon and Moon Knight are both capable of summoning Khonshu even when he's in an Asgardian Prison, and Moon Knight was capable of summoning him from another realm, the City of the Dead.

Does that grant them some form of range buff or nah? Also, it's stated that they are not summoning the full power of Khonshu due to his imprisonment.

Welp, I think that I am done with my Astral Form Sandbox (so naturally right after I post it I'll find like 5 juicy statements that I could've added beforehand), so I will likely make a CRT for it soon.

Any thoughts?
It looks perfect! Maybe it's just me though, but I'd replace "higher speed" with statistics amplification.

Back