• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Real World Discussion Thread

No, I meant should we add the traits of archaic humans to the composite human? (Sorry for being unclear)

Since technically they're still human, if the composite human is just the Homo genus rather than specifically the Homo sapiens species.
It's been 5 years since composite human moved out of the main wiki, so it's up to the guesswork of users like me to pick up where they left off.

When we do composite human, we usually mean Homo Sapiens. Given that we already have composite primate, and the genus Homo gradually strays from what's actually meant by a human in the CH profile. The answer is no; CH is supposed to be composite Homo sapiens

It's been 5 years since composite human moved out of the main wiki, so it's up to the guesswork of users like me to pick up where they left off.

When we do composite human, we usually mean Homo Sapiens. Given that we already have composite primate, and the genus Homo gradually strays from what's actually meant by a human in the CH profile. The answer is no; CH is supposed to be composite Homo sapiens
Alright then, that idea's out... though I guess technically if we can use gene editing to somehow replicate the bodily structure of previous Homo species to enhance the physiological capabilities while retaining the psychological faculties of Homo sapiens, that might be a point to consider?

In any case, this aside, can we start adding the armour and stuff + restructuring the page at some point since Ant gave the go-ahead?

The editing rules state that we need to have at least 2 staff members for minor or average changes in CRTs. That's what I'm waiting for.
Medeus gave the go ahead too though.

Does that mean we're good to go?

Medeus gave the go ahead too though.

Does that mean we're good to go?
No. I'll correct myself that the approval rules are from the discussion rules here.

There's a lot of minor changes that have been accepted that only Ant has seen and condoned throughout the writing of my sandboxes on-forum.

Back