• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Real World Discussion Thread

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1666949698.jpg

"Wow this verse sucks ass lmao"
"Haha Tier -1"
"How about talking about grass, you decide to go out and touch it"

This thread is for talking about things that exist in the Real World such as guns, swords, improvised weapons, flying machines, things designed to explode, things that were not designed to explode but did anyway, things with bones, things without bones, things so small they're probably living in bones, things that look alive but don't count, and things that also look alive but also don't count.

Also, tardigrades a.k.a. the coolest things in existance.
Also, dinosaurs. Can't forget about those.

Last edited:
Those fall within the "things with bones" category
Yeah, it couldn't hurt to add.
So only real world in the sense of animals and other things that have profiles

no real world in the sense of stuff in the real world like manga, video games, celebrities, and everything else that exists in the real world

Other swords too, even if they aren't necessarily medieval. "Pre-contemporary" is probably a better term.
When we talk about swords I feel like Chinese swords are underrated compared to other swords (though maybe a factor in this is the fact I brought this up because I’m Chinese)

Though it’s probably because Chinese call any sword a “Jian”

When we talk about swords I feel like Chinese swords are underrated compared to other swords (though maybe a factor in this is the fact I brought this up because I’m Chinese)

Though it’s probably because Chinese call any sword a “Jian”
I love the jian... mostly because that one ALTA episode about Sokka learning swordfighting was gold.

Dao Swords are cool too.

Considering these are IRL tanks, it would probably be better to use other information sources, even with the WoT community's devotion to accuracy.

Back