• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Raging Super Saiyan vs The Smarter Swordsgirl

Broly (Dragon Ball Super/Canon) VS Yorihime (Touhou Project/Silent Sinner in Blue) Musics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJWAgan75Xk / https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_R2WvISPog

Que when they both reach full power: Tekken 7 OST - Heat Haze Shadow 1st

Que when they both reach full power (Final Round): Tekken 7 OST - Heat Haze Shadow 2nd

Speed is Equalized, Both were willing to Kill, Broly starts off as Ikari Form, Battle Started 100 meters away.

Broly (DBS) FighterZ Render
Broly (Canon)

YorihimeRender
Watasuki no Yorihime

Broly's Victories: 1
Yorihime's Victories: 0

Inconclusive: 0

If you chose to Vote, Comment first,

https://strawpoll.com/g7d2r98k

Okay, if she weren't prepared, I would've said his abilities eventually lead to him outdoing her. However, what are her prep time feats? If she can get a summon off then can Broly resist transmutation or purification? What's in character for her?

You don't need to atm. I don't have the knowledge of what she uses in character and what she can do with prep time. The sooner I know that is the sooner we can conclude this.

Well then. Broly in this key is somewhat comparabe to Post-ToP SSB Goku who's inferior but comparable to FP Base Jiren who's halfway to 2-C. So Broly should have one-shot worthy AP unless I'm missing something about Yorihime. So this comes down to what she starts with. If it isn't summoning then all Broly has to do is land a single attack to finish her off. Though she should have a major maneuverability and agility advantage which would make hitting her pretty hard unless Broly nukes the place.

Not voting as of yet.

I disagree about Ikari Broly being comparable to FP Base Jiren, but despite that his AP is far onto the tier. I don't see any ability of Yorihime that could make up for the AP difference so I abstain from voting as for now. But Broly has the RE and AP advantage going for him, Yorihime seems to be far more skilled but Broly will eventually adapt to that too if he gets somehow outmatched.

Omegas03 said:
I disagree about Ikari Broly being comparable to FP Base Jiren, but despite that his AP is far onto the tier. I don't see any ability of Yorihime that could make up for the AP difference so I abstain from voting as for now. But Broly has the RE and AP advantage going for him, Yorihime seems to be far more skilled but Broly will eventually adapt to that too if he gets somehow outmatched.
I mean, Ikari was comparable to SSB Goku. The same Goku who went through multiple massive zenkai boosts due to UIO3 and MUI and months of training, and was slightly pushing Base Jiren before that (Post-UIO2). He'd be somewhat on the same range as him at least (this even backing up the statements that Goku is starting to come close to the power of the GoDs by the time of the movie).

But yeah regardless, Broly should one-shot before she could summon.

Back