• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Speed is equal.

Both are in-character.

Sock has a knife, of course.

Both are in-character.

Battle is in the prize room fron FNAF 2.

Win via KO, incap or (pretty much not) death.

Who wins?

Trap: 7

Poop: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Sock
ThePuppetFullBody

So, here's how I see it. Both Sock and the puppet are going to have a hard time killing each other by their respective means, and because of this, it's going to be a tough fight. There's going to be very few things here that matter. What will matter is actual killing potential, stamina, and how likely they are to go down that path of murder.

So, what's Puppet's wincon? Use soul manipulation to absolutely screw up Sock to the point where he can't fight back. The problem is that Puppet is unlikely to do that right away, especially since the only time he's done it to my knowledge is to give life and not really destroy it. However, he could do something interesting and force Sock's body into an immobile or otherwise harmless object and stuff it somewhere where it can't get out, effectively incapping it. Is this likely? Not really. Is it an opening move? Heavens no, but it can do it.

What's Sock's wincon? Stab and cut and chip away at the puppet until it dies, or counteract the Puppet's possession with his own, making it fight itself. The second one isn't as likely, but the first one is, considering that all that Sock does is stab and cut.

Ultimately it's a closer fight than one would think, but Sock's freedom of movement via flight (though likely limited all the same), and his ability to go through walls to maintain cover likely makes him achieve his wincon more than the puppet can achieve its wincon.

Vote for Sock.

Basically:

One of the first shots is Sock inside Johnathan's fridge, right? Well, look at Sock's hat. Really made me think Sock was the human version of a hotdog.

Also just because I felt like it.

With one final swing, with force put behind it, the puppets head came off completely. Sock blinked as it popped into the air, tumbling down onto the ground. With its head gone the Puppet's actual body fell limp and collapsed onto the ground in a heap. Sock chuckled. "Well, haven't done that in a while."

He grabbed the Puppet's disembodied head and grinned. "Now don't look at me like that. You're the one that couldn't handle a fight." He tucked it under his arm and began to walk out. "Jonathan! I know you're working right now but look at what I found!"

Brought this up in a different thread, but I am pretty sure the Puppet can win here. Sock is, well should be Non-Corporeal via being a ghost. Also Puppet's soul manip can't really harm souls or spirits iirc, was only able to place the supposedly willing souls of dead kids into animatronics. Not sure it is combat applicable.

I still feel like he could put Sock off guard and stuff his soul into something all the same. Also the kid's souls/ghosts would have to be non-corporeal in the first place wouldn't they,

But the Puppet isn't harming them and is merely moving them into animatronics. Said spirits have possession so it is possible the souls did part of it themselves. It is never used in an attack or combative way.

Just because it's never used that way doesn't mean that it can't be.

Also doesn't matter if he's harming them. If he's moving them, he's touching them.

Aren't we arguing about him touching a soul? Sock still has a soul that he can put into a thing. It's just like the crying children beforehand but just...more forceful.

Sock vs the Crying Childre

My gosh. Okay, so, from what I understand, it's not like the kids could leave the animatronics once the puppet could guide them inside, even if they wanted to leave them. They were left old and rotting, and the only way the spirits left the animatronics was because they got dismantled in FNaF 3 so I'm pretty sure the Puppet can force him to stay in the puppet.

Also did I ever say it would kill him? No. I said it would incapacitate him.

Also, if we say it does incap Sock, Puppet would obviously use it cause he has no way to even touch Sock other wise.

Edit: Just close this, sorry about the spam.

Back