• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Punisher and other MCU Netflix peak human characters lifting strength revision

Wouldn't Frank be at least class 1 since he can effortlessly snap a man's neck in this scene?

The Punisher Frank Castle fight Scene From Episode 1x02 HD
The Punisher Frank Castle fight Scene From Episode 1x02 HD

And other peak human characters should too?
What do you guys think?

Unless DD has been shown to explicitly snap necks, best we stick with Kingpin's best lifting feats for DD himself.

I'm not too knowledgeable on MCU, but this seems alright. But prefer to hear more input though.

It takes about 1250 lbs of force to slightly fracture the neck vertebra, so to speak. It's even harder to twist sideways when the neck is resisting.

Snapping necks is very common now. I was watching Uri: The Surgical Strike (go and watch it you people, Bollywood made a military masterpiece), the main character Major Vihan Singh Shergill performed neck snaps thrice

Revan Laha said:
Snapping necks is very common now. I was watching Uri: The Surgical Strike (go and watch it you people, Bollywood made a military masterpiece), the main character Major Vihan Singh Shergill performed neck snaps thrice
Too damn common. Hell, we have people crushing necks like Bane and gaining access to the 9-B pass.

I could list several Indian soap operas to casually have 9-B running feats, possibly even having 8-C dura feats via exploding choppers and whatnot, now that aircraft-busting is High 8-C for Boeings.

Revan Laha said:
Here's Vihan snapping the neck of a Kashmiri terrorist, who was very well resisting it. I'm obsessed with this movie
https://youtu.be/G8gK7Baobow
This one's a crush. Easily 9-B via applying the compressive strength and then multiplying it with the volumes of the C3 Pedicle and vertebra

Uri was different tho. It's the Indian version of Zero Dark Thirty. The cinematography and background score was beyond expectations

Makes sense.

Anyway, we're derailing. There's plenty of evidence to support At least Class 1 Punisher for now.

Most likely, yes.

EDIT: On second thought, the other Netflix characters have a higher lifting strength rating than DD.

Danny would most likely be Peak Human in base.

No idea Colleen had a profile.

Colleen went toe-to-toe with Bakuto. I don't recall Danny having fought on par with Daredevil in base.

Back