• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay so

What stops Slender from getting paradoxed by D4C

The fact that the chances of Valentine grabbing someone who is literally the source of all accidents with Love Train are low.

He has infinite copies across the multiverse to chose from, so can't really be that hard. Especially when he deflects bad luck pretty well as a countermeasure

>Hearing of a f**king JoJo's character beating or tying THE SLENDERMAN

After I'm done with Christmas, Santa'll be skipping every town.

Probably not honestly

Love Train counters bad luck and D4C throws another slendy to paradox

... Then again, how long does Dream Manipulation take to TKO someone is the question. Which the book probably doesn't answer...

... Yeah incon cause there are some tools Slendy has to fork him up but the mechanics are too ambiguous to make a decisive call

Christian Higdon said:
After I'm done with Christmas, Santa'll be skipping every town.
Pulls out Futurama Santa

Hohoho mother******

Another JoJo character fighting Slendy. So how does FV work? Does he actually try to kill? Cause if he does Slenderman wins by becoming FV. But with what i can tell from this thread FV doesn't so i guess incon fra if that is the case.

Valentine would try to kill him, yes. But in a way that makes if dubious weather or not Type 6 would work (Via paradox)

How is that luck? Luck is defined as "success or failure apparently brought by chance rather than through one's own actions." It is done by actions, not luck or chance.

I'm really not seeing why Funny doesn't win?

Like, Slenderman has to keep using his abilities to stall forever or he does at least something different and gets paradoxed.

My vote goes to Funny Valentine, paradoxes Slender Man and redirects attacks. Spawns another Funny Valentine if Slender Man injures him.

Funny fra love train just kinda no yous everything and I'm pretty sure type 6 doesn't work if he was paradoxed

Also thinking about it would love train deflect the type 6

DaBigP said:
Funny Valentine officially removes Creepypasta and other spoopy characters out of the wiki FRA.
I have a list of CP characters on the wiki...and I don´t think he gets past the higher tier slenders and some Channel Zero things. Solos the Jeff the Killers though.

Back