• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Easily Replaced - Some Cat Thing fights the President of the United States

Im see ,if thats the case then this is pretty unfair for funny since he doesnt have no ways of taking him down.

Muh muh 2-A pmmm powah hax win 20000000% win forevah anyone.

Just kidding.

I agree with Homu. Kyubey is intelligent af, and he will create the isolation zone sooner or later.

Combined Human didn't have anything to take Kyubey down didn't he?

That match was still added though, same with the damned tree.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Combined Human didn't have anything to take Kyubey down didn't he?
That match was still added though, same with the damned tree.
Comb human can just knock out Kyubey with stun gun tho. They lost because they didn't do that from get to go.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Beat Kanine, stalemated Beerus, currently lossing to Kyubey.

Don't you love A>B>C Logic.
That match with Beerus will be removed since this was made in a time where he was only 3A now he is 2A he stomps.

he fougth against a God of Destruction and a Dark Matter maniac but looses to a Average Cat,im dont even...

Love Train's redirection comes from Jesus' stand ability, Ticket to Ride. Not D4C's ability. We all know that Jesus is beyond space and time, so he is beyond 4D. To simply put, 2-A barrier.

Isn't Corpse only one in the Multiverse? And if EoH and JJ Jesus are the only corpses that are 4-D, why Canon corpse, isn't?

Is EoH part of JoJo Multiverse? Some people said it is so I said about the whole 2-A thing. I kinda can't tell.

Well, there's no point discussing this because Love Train is listed as 2-A barrier and reflects misfortune, probably nullifies Kyubey's BFR to isolation Zone, or using D4C as a means to escape. Because D4C's ability is limited 5-D power.

5-D: Different worlds with same Physics.

It's limited like Time Stop and It Just Works are limited 4-D powers. Calm down, I'm not saying he is 5-D or anything.

Why you use physical dimensions and geometrical dimensions contemporary?

It's confusing

It doesn't matter. It doesn't affect him in any way anyway. My bad, I made things really confusing. So, how can Funny deal with clones?

Comb human can just knock out Kyubey with stun gun tho. They lost because they didn't do that from get to go.

Apparently a fodder weapon.

>Stun gun incapacitating someone who can use multiple bodies at once.

Homu i want an explanation

Back