• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player vs A.T.P Agent (Counter-Strike vs Madness Combat)

Counter-Terrorist vs A.T.P Soldat​

• Counter-Terrorist has an AK-47
  • Both are 9-C (ATP Soldat is being used)
  • A.T.P soldat has a Uzi
  • Battle takes place in a storage room, 20 meters apart

DOOR STUCK: 0

Goober: 6

d5iq8la-49389067-162d-4b41-bb86-932a1c64dc3d.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
d6c3vzm-6985aeff-407f-4431-b911-1d975cbc575b.png

Last edited:
Seems interesting though aren't shotguns a lot better on close range? I mean, the player is wearing bulletproof suit and I don't think shotgun pellets from a distance would do much

Seems interesting though aren't shotguns a lot better on close range? I mean, the player is wearing bulletproof suit and I don't think shotgun pellets from a distance would do much
yeah, but they're in a storage room which gives both of them more than enough cover to hide from each other, whether thats in the player's game plan probably isn't very likely, but will be for the ATP.

Wait, so enemies in the player's world canonically try to go for knife kills all the time? Because I can't think of another reason an FPS character wouldn't take cover as a first resort
we aren't talking about regular FPS players, were talking counter strike players. counter strike maps HAVE cover, but not only are they scarce (and most of the time are in sightlines), but its better to just go for a ****** head shot on a poor lad than hide in a corner unless your camping bomb. (something he wouldn't have, since he's a counter-terrorist in this match)

we aren't talking about regular FPS players, were talking counter strike players. counter strike maps HAVE cover, but not only are they scarce (and most of the time are in sightlines), but its better to just go for a ****** head shot on a poor lad than hide in a corner unless your camping bomb. (something he wouldn't have, since he's a counter-terrorist in this match)
Wow that's poorly designed. But it is one of the earlier FPS games so makes sense

Anyway, I remember ATP Agents being decently skilled, right? Besides being superior to grunts, is there anything else?

Wow that's poorly designed. But it is one of the earlier FPS games so makes sense
The more popular map of CS, Dust2, literally has a layout like this. 99% you could just walk around a different sightline and show up right next to a poor fellow in less time than it would to wait for one of you to lose patience waiting.
Dust_II_radar.png

Anyway, I remember ATP Agents being decently skilled, right? Besides being superior to grunts, is there anything else?
they could disarm hank in a melee fight (before dying)

Could hold their own in a scuffle with hank, before being killed by one of their own

Well if that's the case despite having a more limited weapon, I do think they can eventually outflank and get a clean shotgun blast on the player

Voting the agent
vote counted, although obviously the player isn't going to run straight forward at a man weilding a shotgun.

iirc that shit one shots people without armor in it's effective range. (atleast in CS)

Idk about you, but when I think "storage room", I think long, adjascent corridors. Similar to a supermarket. This gives a massive advantage to the CT due to the weapon they've got, as they can reliably shoot from a distance while the ATP has to get in close. Plus, you can totally tank quite a few shotgun pellets from a distance in CS, I don't see why it would be any different here.

If you're close enough, then yes, absolutely. Otherwise shotguns would be completely unusable. But from the other side of what's basically a supermarket aisle? Pfft, no way. You're dealing chip damage from that range. CT just has to shoot ATP a few times and they're going down, that is, if they don't headshot them as soon as they peek a corner or something.

Tbh I would go as far as to say that ATP seems a little too limited of options here, I reccomend either lowering the starting distance or giving them an smg or smth.

Still voting for the CT. An AK-47 in CS is this accurate at range. On the other hand, most smg's in CS have a respectable accurate range of... uh...

15 meters.

Shit. Idk if you wanna keep the smg or just change it to a rifle but it's not looking good for ATP. I mean, You can totally kill people at range with an smg but it's going to take a few seconds if you don't headshot people first try (To be clear, in this example the guy is using the Bizon, a notoriously shit weapon, but trust me when I tell you that other smgs aren't that much better). The AK, on the other hand, just deletes every life form in existence if they even dare appear on your screen.

Wait why atp and agent 9-C, they literally can burst through concrete floor. They should be 9-B at best.
because if they did that in hell or purgatory, it shouldn't matter that they did that.

Literally anyone could do that in either of those places.

Yeah, I'm leaning towards the mustard blood man because their better skill and also being a bit faster

Back