• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
-Somewhere in a McDonalds-
As the camera fades in, a comically big car pulls up to the McDonalds drive way. “(Baron of Hell translated) Welcome to McDonalds what can I get you?” The G03lm pops his head out “(G03lm translated) Yeah fam, can I get a ice-cream mate?” “Sorry bro, ice-cream machine broke.” “Nah, **** that I’m pullin up.” The G03lm drives up to the window, where he faces the McDonalds red shirt wearing Baron of Hell face-to-face. “Sir, I already told you, the ice-cream machine is broken.” “**** that fam, one of yo employees is literally eating ice-cream.” The G03lm points at an McDonalds employee Imp who is seen eating ice-cream “Sir I don’t know what you’re talking about. Please order or just leave.” “Nah I’m coming in there to get the ice-cream myself.” “Sir, if you do that, we’re going to have a problem.” The G03lm holds open the window as he throws his large axe inside before he starts climbing through it and manages to slide through. “Guess it will be a problem.” “Alright sir, you practically asked for it.” The Baron of Hell takes off his McDonalds hat and McDonalds employee shirt. “Get the **** out.”

-Battle takes place in a McDonalds, both are 5 meters apart.
-Classic BoH and MK2 G03lm is used.
-G03lm MK2 has his standard equipment.
-Both bloodlusted.

-Speed equal.

Baron bans G03lm from McDonalds:

G03lm gets his ice-cream:

G03lm orders something else, and Baron gives it to him:

Back