• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) vs. The Player, well uh... Anomaly (Undertale)

So two nerds fighting in a good old fist fight.

Still, both are comparable in AP. UT can possess MC, yet MC can erase UT. I think I'll be going Inconclusive.

teh only thing that MAY happen that isnt inconclusive is the player selling his soul to chara to grind forever (cuz chara is part of the player)

Saikou The Lewd King said:
UT can possess MC, yet MC can erase UT.
no..? the anomaly isnt part of ut (well, its part of the verse, but not canonicly) which is why its an anomaly

@Ricsi

Actually no, his Law Manip is 3-D. His erasure is able to erase space-time continuums. So it's 4-D.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@Ricsi
Actually no, his Law Manip is 3-D. His erasure is able to erase space-time continuums. So it's 4-D.
that would still be noped by refuse (asriel couldent do it)

Frisk was coming back due to Low Godly Or Mid Godly Regen, and if you look at the Anomaly's powers...

"Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Timeline Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Data Manipulation, Non-Corporeality, Possession, Mind Control, Minor resistance to Memory Erasure"

I see no Mid-Godly or Low-Godly on there.

the crts i made bout ut were ignored nearly always, (the one where chara should have frisks abilitiy, as should anomaly and such)

Multiplayer vs Anomaly (shit do you know what these meant!!!!!!!!!??????????)

It mean Minecraft fans vs Undertale fans (Fandom Warfare commence)

F*ck these logic, this battle is utter sh*t, because this battle only turn into VR CHAT or SKYPE as Player Minecraft don't give a sh*t to Player Undertale and Player Undertale will play Minecraft world created by Player Minecraft.

Story:

Undertale: hey minecraft let's go mining

Minecraft: stop using save and load cause it's useless if you don't friggin do forward

Undertale: wanna race or ill spam save and load killing you in parkour at the process

Minecraft: are you picking me up huh?!

Undetale: guess what, your building sucks

Minecraft: your friends is ******** and weird psycho

Undetale: says the loner who don't have friends

Minecraft: there's multiplayer so shut up

Undertale: i have npc

Minecraft: that's for loner

Undertale: let's go in Multiplayer server anyway

Minecraft: let's go beat Player Counter-Strike and Player Unturned

Undertale: we're perfect partner to troll other Players PERFECT

^ (USEFUL)

Analysis: (ALL USELESS)

Undertale

Superhuman Physical Characteristics,(USELESS)

Timeline Manipulation, (USELESS)

Time Manipulation, (USELESS)

Memory Manipulation, (USELESS)

Data Manipulation, (USELESS)

Non-Corporeality, (USELESS)

Possession, (USELESS)

Mind Control, (USELESS)

Minor resistance to Memory Erasure (USELESS)

Minecraft

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, (USELESS)

Creation, (USELESS)

Resurrection (Death is but a temporary inconvenience to the player),

Mind Reading, (USELESS)

Possibly Non-Corporeal, (USELESS)

Magic (The Player has been likened to Witches and Warlocks from the past), (USELESS)

Reality Warping (Easily created the entire world of Minecraft), (USELESS)

Space-Time Manipulation (The three main worlds of Minecraft each possesses their own space-time), (USELESS)

Law Manipulation (The different dimensions of Minecract each have different laws of physics to some degree. Can change the "difficulty of an entire world, which can modify the properties of beings and outright prevent some from existing), (USELESS)

Void Manipulation (The difficulty can erase beings and prevent them from reappearing. Can also erase an entire world (which includes three universes) instantly) (USELESS)

Back