• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale) VS Sans

So why claim that he could, he was likely going all out during the final fight (Started out with "his strongest attack," Fought until he was too tired to continue, etc)
because he used it in combat before? and he's bloodlusted here so he'll use whatever he can to win also using your full power does not mean your using whatever you can to win otherwise sans would have just used his "special attack" at the beginning so that you could REALLY stay there for all eternity.

But has he used it to dodge an attack? You can't just assume he could use it here if he never dodged anything using the teleport. Also the special attack wouldn't help him much here or in game as it would just be an eternal stalemate (It likely won't work in the context of this fight either.)

i didn't mention the "special attack" as supporting evidence for how he could beat the fortnite player i used it as an example of how using your full power doesn't mean your using whatever you can to win which is what bloodlust is, bloodlust for sans results in a complete change in tactics and just because he's never used it to dodge doesn't mean he never ca.

But can he dodge with it, you just repeatedly say he can with no proof at all. He was clearly bloodlusted during that fight and he never dodged with a teleport, this suggests that it isn't a good dodging tool.

well if this isn't a stomp(which i doubt) then i vote for sans because of my aforementioned reasons.

Buttersamuri said:
Question. How many votes for Fortnite? Technically nobody has downright said a vote aside from my ow
that's what i'm wondering as well, i've just been guessing as they are talking more about how Default can Win then Sans can

00potato said:
But can he dodge with it, you just repeatedly say he can with no proof at all. He was clearly bloodlusted during that fight and he never dodged with a teleport, this suggests that it isn't a good dodging tool.
no he wasn't bloodlusted in that fight, what "bloodlust" is in the context of the wiki clearly doesn't apply to what sans mindset was in that fight again look at my "special attack" example.

sans never uses teleportation to dodge IN CHARACTER key word IN CHARACTER, this is bloodlust sans who's tactics are unknown because bloodlust sans has never appeared in undertale at all assuming teleportation cannot be used to dodge AT ALL is weird considering there has never been any mentions of any limits for sans "shortcut"

Bro you clearly can't prove that the teleportation even can be used to dodge, you again are just saying he can because....?? Also why would a bloodlusted sans start with the special attack? That is just a stalemate.

Based on who actually said who they voted for

Sans The Wright Way, Okorito1, Sadistic Sleuth, BrazilianDeadpool, and Lavacore. 5 votes

Fortnite I'm the only one who has officially voted. But 00potato and Nuke002 are deafening him. So I'll assume they are taking his side 3

00potato said:
Bro you clearly can't prove that the teleportation even can be used to dodge, you again are just saying he can because....?? Also why would a bloodlusted sans start with the special attack? That is just a stalemate.
you voting Incon then?

what sans considers a "win" is you never doing anything at all starting with the special attack would achieve this since sans acknowledges that he could never beat you and eventually you would kill him sooner or later so there would be no point in fighting a pointless fight when you could just stalemate for all eternity, in character sans has never thought of this.

"Sans essentially, in gameplay terms, never takes his turn, forcing his opponent to be locked in an unwinnable combat situation. This likely only works under the rules of Sans' universe"

Lavcore said:
what sans considers a "win" is you never doing anything at all starting with the special attack would achieve this since sans acknowledges that he could never beat you and eventually you would kill him sooner or later so there would be no point in fighting a pointless fight when you could just stalemate for all eternity, in character sans has never thought of this.
Special attack is not usable. The page even specified that.

OH MY GOD im not using the special attack as supporting evidence for sans winning this fight im using it as...wait for it AN EXAMPLE

and i was answering the question on why bloodlust sans would use the special attack first turn against frisk/chara

Lavcore said:
OH MY GOD im not using the special attack as supporting evidence for sans winning this fight im using it as...wait for it AN EXAMPLE
An example that quite literally is pointless because it's 100 percent entirely wrong. There is no reason to bring it up. It does not support him winning any condition at all cause it's literally useless.

and i was answering the question on why bloodlust sans would use the special attack first turn against frisk/chara

I'm still not convinced. Especially on sans teleport dodging too. That was never something he considered, even when he was at his worst.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Remember the first time you fought Sans? Fortnite Guy would need to complete the whole fight without dying once to beat Sans.
Or he could shoot once that would work.

...which Sans will then teleport onto Fortnite Guy. He did this exact thing to Frisk with the key to his room.
Sans wouldn't do that. He has never done that. Ever

He can, and he did when he teleported the key to his room into Frisk's pocket without her even noticing.
yes to put something in to someones pocket, he has never shown to use it in Combat or at all in his Fight so we can't just assume the he would just because why not

Back