• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale) VS Sans

@ricsi

as of now the OP states that both are bloodlusted this means sans would use tatics he wouldn't use in character and that makes this even more of a stomp then.

The more I think about it, the closer the battle is, but I still believe Sans has it. His teleportation and gravity manip are a great combo, even if he won't be killing quickly.

Because he absolutely does not one shot.

Or he can just build/throw a portafort to avoid the ground and hence the poison. Since its bloodlusted, I can absolutely see FN player immediately use a portafortress due to its tactical advantages.

Actually. Hold off on my vote for a moment. Take mike off Sans for now. The mobility and equipment is a good point. A jet pack I do believe would fight back sans GM. His fear should be stronger. Even when sans increases gravity, he shouldn't be able to increase it to the point of overpowering his jetpack. I wanna recheck to see how good it is before I finalize my vote

Tens of meters. I believe more into the players advantage. personally. I think their range should be like. Far far higher. Dozens of meters at least with how far their guns can go and tag people. But that's for a CRT

gaster blaster spam would mean the player would get hit at least once and then the soul poison does it's job IIRC the more health you have the more KARMA effects you and the less health you have the less KARMA effects you.

Why would they mean he gets hit at least once? It's not a guaranteed shot or anything, still would have too tag him.

And we have no way to actually know that. You only fight Sans with one set of health.

sans has been known to spam gaster blasters and since he's bloodlusted he would go full spam and the player would get hit eventually.

That's kinda the same logic of saying Fortnite guy just spams gun shots and would eventually tag him. And if anything. One faster shot wouldn't promise a death. One bullet tagging sans would. Both do have decently good dodging capabilities. It's far more than just Sans spams. GG

except the player would be too busy dodging and using their mobility to even use their offensive attacks and once they try to they get blasted if the player barely touches the blast they still get poisoned and blaster shots have far more effective AOE than the players bullets.

Can easily make the Same argument. Sans doesn't show he can attack while dodging. Saying he is too busy dodging to attack. The Fortnite dude can actually jet pack and still shoot. Or move and still shoot. Sans doesn't show the same ability to. A gaster touches him sure and he still is effected. Same by a bullet. But a bullet will always one shot. Not a gaster.

Lavcore said:
except the player would be too busy dodging and using their mobility to even use their offensive attacks and once they try to they get blasted if the player barely touches the blast they still get poisoned and blaster shots have far more effective AOE than the players bullets.
I fail to see how this implies a stomp.

yeah and if they try to use their jet pack and shoot they get blasted instantly since the blasters can just blast from a distance the farther the player is from sans the less effective their shots will be unless their using a sniper rifle but speed is equal and sans just dodges and blasts them.

And thus we go back to the argument that "oh sans just shoots."

Guns can also shoot from a distance too. Sans isn't suddenly out of range of his guns. And he can still dodge while on the jet pack. As well, shooting at the same time. Sans again, hadn't shown that capability

@moritzva

basically i think the player has no way to win since sans just dodges, blasts them and gets it over with bloodlust sans would use tatics he wouldn't use in character like using teleportation more often in the battle and can just suprise the player with teleportation and blast them point blank and many other ways sans can win the only way the player wins is if they land a shot which they never will because of dodging and teleportation because of bloodlust.

Buttersamuri said:
And thus we go back to the argument that "oh sans just shoots."
Guns can also shoot from a distance too. Sans isn't suddenly out of range of his guns. And he can still dodge while on the jet pack. As well, shooting at the same time. Sans again, hadn't shown that capability
sans is bloodlusted meaning he isn't restricted to things he would do in character bloodlust means the character does whatever they need to in order to win.

also sans can simply get away from the players range using teleportation.

Ok. So. I know that. The Fortnite guy is under the same exact thing. Bloodlusted as well. That literally doesn't change any of my arguments.

bloodlust helps sans much more in this fight because of his teleportation he almost nevers uses it in battle '''unless''' he's bloodlusted.

ok let me explain better: the farther away the player is from sans the more inaccurate the shots will be unless they use a sniper rifle the closer they are the more they are in danger of sans spaming them with bones and blasters at the same time if they are farther away then sans just moves out of their range using teleportation(like when he used his "shortcut" to cross distances in seconds) forcing the player to get closer.

Several streamers have shown enough skill to do the backflip emote and headshot someone from hundreds of metres away. FN Player is very skilled.

Also, what stops player from teleporting out, turning invisible and intangible and then using stealth mastery to take Sans unawares. Several of the players weapons have decent AoE and Sans has never shown that he can teleport greater distances than a few sidesteps so he will get caught up within the radius. A boogie bomb can prevent Sans from using his moves and the player can casually oneshot while Sans does default dances helplessly.

too bad the player doesn't have hundreds of meters listed on it's range.

this is assuming sans will get hit by the boogie bomb and sans would see that the player just up and disappeared and spam gaster blasters in his general radius.

Ehh no. Neither would he have the time, nore would be even bother to. He doesn't know or have reason to believe it's an explosive.

Lavcore said:
no but he has used teleport in battle and sans is bloodlusted here.
So why claim that he could, he was likely going all out during the final fight (Started out with "his strongest attack," Fought until he was too tired to continue, etc)

That is a pretty good point too. His canon and only fight had no reason he wouldn't have been Bloodlusted. I actually think I'll switch to Forknife now for my reasons and reasons above

00potato said:
Lavcore said:
no but he has used teleport in battle and sans is bloodlusted here.
So why claim that he could, he was likely going all out during the final fight (Started out with "his strongest attack," Fought until he was too tired to continue, etc)
because he used it in combat before? and he's bloodlusted here so he'll use whatever he can to win also using your full power does not mean your using whatever you can to win otherwise sans would have just used his "special attack" at the beginning so that you could REALLY stay there for all eternity.

Back