• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale) VS Sans

The Player is at 8-B and Sans is at 9-A

Speed is =

Fight is in Tilted Towers

The Player has Full Arsenal

Both are Bloodlusted

Default Dance:4 (TacticalNuke002, Buttersamuri, 00potato, CoolDeante)

Megalovania:8 (The Wright Way, Okorito1, Sadistic Sleuth, BrazilianDeadpool, Lavacore, Super Ascended, Spinoirr, I'm Blue)

Inconclusive:0

Fortnite default skin
1# Victory Royale

Sans undertale you re gonna have a bad time by walkingmelonsaaa-d9kg0tl
The pun-loving skeleto

curbstomp for sans, the player doesn't resist soul manip and sans can ignore durability and dodge the players attacks i don't see how the player has any chance of winning especially when sans is bloodlusted.

Lavcore said:
curbstomp for sans, the player doesn't resist soul manip and sans can ignore durability and dodge the players attacks i don't see how the player has any chance of winning especially when sans is bloodlusted.
would making sans in character make a difference

Does fortnight man have any fully automatic weapons or weapons with a large spread? I doubt sans can dodge that as his only feat is avoiding knife swings.

00potato said:
Does fortnight man have any fully automatic weapons or weapons with a large spread? I doubt sans can dodge that as his only feat is avoiding knife swings.
shotguns, Boombox, many of there weapons have spread

he did that again too but differently it comes after the "on days like these kids like you..." line and then the screen flickers to sans saying "should be burning in hell" i just showed one of the variations of when he used it in battle.

Fortnite guy shoots, Sans can dodge, supersonic+ Reaction time, dodging a knife of supersonic speed even while ASLEEP, then sans grabs fortnite man's soul and proceeds to slam him around for a couple hours, if we were to apply some undertale terms, we can assume the player would have alot of LOVE and EXP, meaning sans is even stronger here

1. Speed is Equalized.

2. LV and EXP are completely irrelevant to how Sans fights. KR is just Soul Poison, it doesn't care about body count.

No, I'm telling you an attack with a name as vague and abstract as KARMA can't be taken at face value without feats. We don't just assume "Black Hole Cannons" uses real Black Holes.

And again, I repeat, make a CRT to change the definition of KARMA if you want use it in vs threads.

No, it isn't. No where in his profile dies it say that KARMA has anything to do with sins. Want to use that argument? Make a CRT.

Would equalizing speed equalize reaction time too? And even so, the bullet's from the gun still move at a fixed speed which Sans can react to in time to teleport or dodge, as dodging doesn't seem to be a speed based feat for him, plus it doesnt state how far away they are, sans most likely has range advantage through gaster blasters, he can force fortnite man to stay still through grav manipulation then blast him down

ThSuper Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Plus Fortnite Guy's regular guns aren't enough to put down Sans while things like rocket launchers move slower than his bullets
Well, considering a knife did, i can assume the guns can put down Sans, but San's can probably disarm the guns through once again grav manipulation, unless that only works on souls

>Dodging isn't a Speed Basec feat

Unless it's aim dodging, dodging is by defintion a speed based feat. You need to move fast to dodge something. And, yes, reaction speeds are equalized to my knowledge.

>Range advantage

Sans range is only tens of meters. Their range is literally the same.

>Bullets move at fixed speed

Nope. Speed Equalization applies to projectiles.

Sans has almost never teleported objects in a fight before. It's either himself or his opponent. Albiet, I acknowledge that he can do so uf he chooses to.

Regardless, voting Sans.

This fight is a gun fight. Sans has more options to contol his enemies movements that the Player has never dealt with before and all his attacks are instant kill thanks to KR. Also, shields are useless sense Sans' arracks are intangible.

Teleport dodge is definitely not in character. He only teleported himself and frisk. Never to dodge, and never to teleport other items or attacks.

They don't kill instantly. KARMA would just poison them and kill them pretty dang fast. But if say an attack Grazed them. It wouldn't one shot. It would just leave a poison effect that would get a decent amount of their health

But, still voting Sans. I agree with more options to control Thr players movement, and Poison should GG him since no resistance, it would end him pretty quickly. Since speed is equal, and they both start within each other's distances. The player will have a hard time dodging any attacks when Sans slams him with gravity hacks or danmaku. But Sans can dodge decently since bullets still have a straight sort of path. Certain guns offer more spreadshot, but at that distance, sans would likely dodge, assuming they even go for those weapons.

An RPG would do good honestly. It may move slower. But sans only dodged by sidestepping. Meaning sans would get tagged by the AOE explosion in that situation

The Wright Way said:
>Dodging isn't a Speed Basec feat
Unless it's aim dodging, dodging is by defintion a speed based feat. You need to move fast to dodge something. And, yes, reaction speeds are equalized to my knowledge.

>Range advantage

Sans range is only tens of meters. Their range is literally the same.

>Bullets move at fixed speed

Nope. Speed Equalization applies to projectiles.
Look at san's profile, gaster blasters go further then tens of meters, Plus, aim dodging would be a thing in this case as he automatically dodges a knife seemingly without trying, And speed equalization does not apply to projectiles as instant hitting projectiles like lasers would be slowed in that case which spoiler alert

they arent. Attack's do not get equalized speed. They have fixed speeds they move at.

Voting Sans via dodging and superior Combat abilities

i don't see how this isn't a stomp for sans the player has virtually no way to win and sans can just dodge the bullets and spam gaster blasters(which is in character)

And Sans has seen his methods of attacking a million times before.

Even Flowey has literally given up multiple times attempting to do what Fortnite Guy is atempting to do here, and neither is he as skilled as Flowey, nor is he as determined or even have SAVE and LOAD.

To point something out, Sans doesn't instant kill. He negates durability, yes, but it's a slow and drawn-out process (compared to instant, that is).

The biggest problem is gravity. Fortnite Guy just has guns - sure, he can one-shot, but he's being ragdolled and speared from all angles, while Sans is teleporting constantly.

Basically, Sans has more than enough time to shred him down.

(As for why it's not a stomp, Sans's Soul Manipulation is related to durability, and won't one-shot.)

Also, I'm making a thread on Speed Equal and projectiles.

It's not slow and drown out. A normal, 20 HP human would take 0.3 seconds and Frisk themselves at LV 90 in less than 2 (with constant exposure to his attacks that is). Not sure how much HP we'd assume the fornite player to have, but it should still last only a few seconds.

But yeah, KARMA has nothing to do with level of violence. Each of Sans' attacks deals a set amount of poisoning, normal bones doing 4 and blaster doing 10, for exemple. There is no reason to assume they have anything to do with how eeeeevil someone is.

And Sans wouldn't teleport some ne in front of their projectiles. Not without bloodlust, because he doesn't even when killing the enemy over and over is needed to save the whole multiverse.

What happens if FN player chucks a boogie bomb? Afaik, Sans just barely teleports out of the way of attacks and boogie bombs have a decent AoE.

9c1

Back