• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Fortnite) VS The Player (Minecraft)

143997-games-feature-what-is-fortnite-what-is-the-battle-royale-game-how-does-it-work-and-what-devices-can-you-play-it-on-image1-kfw1sil8tp.jpg

VS
render004.jpgE6E6CDF8-D2E0-4F8F-A035-81A31CDEABACLarge.jpg

RULES:
-The Player (Minecraft) has everything up to Large building level.
-The Player (Fortnite) has everything except boombox

Steve:0
Jonesy:0
Inc:0

Last edited:
I don't think Fortnite's player can ever put down Minecraft's for good thanks to type 9. Also, most of the gear in Fortnite is 9-A, while Steve has High 8-C dura, which is a problem especially considering Steve has mid regeneration, and will easily close the distance between them at the start. Btw potions = instant GG.

I'm also pretty sure Minecraft is being upgraded to just do away with the Building Level Tier almost Entirely but I could just be misremembering that CRT.

Type 9 is not much of a problem since he respawns without tools. Besides that the upgrades mess this up somewhat.

Type 9 is not much of a problem since he respawns without tools. Besides that the upgrades mess this up somewhat.
The player is still 9-A with 8-C durability without his tools. Fortnite player has 9-A durability and AP.

So? He can’t exactly do much by punching someone with a gun and better mobility.
Also it is unlikely he will respawn next to Fortnite man, so he has time to recuperate anyway.

Jonesy is gonna keep his distance at all costs, he's also much more likely to build on the spot than Steve is, which could be problematic.

Fortnite also has High 8-C weaponry in his explosives.

Steve has a lot more hax though even in this key which could help out.

The player also could use vehicles like the mech who could one shot Steve.Jonesy’s AP is also 4x above Steve’s

The player’s dura varies with the shield he have ,but at full health and shield,he can tank explosives who are large building level

So? He can’t exactly do much by punching someone with a gun and better mobility.
Also it is unlikely he will respawn next to Fortnite man, so he has time to recuperate anyway.
They will never put Steve down for good... Meanwhile, they will run low on stamina and ammo, eventually allowing Steve's victory.

And that's assuming Steve even dies. He has all his arrows, potions, etc for this fight so, I doubt he will. Even one or two decay potions would do the trick.

Pretty much.
Even if he can make it in time, I doubt Steve will wear down his stamina much since he only needs to stand and shoot.
Assuming Jones Fortnite leaves after killing him (most likely result.) Steve isn’t finding him in a day.
So type 9 isn’t much of an issue.

If the Fortnite player leaves after killing him that's self-BFR anyways. We assume Steve's resurrection point/bed is somewhere at the battlefield.

Steve just tanks all attacks with his shield before axe-critting him with a Strength and Speed pot or something.

Wait, if the bed is near the battlefield, couldn’t he just shoot the bed? Steve without armor dies quickly and Jones would know about the respawn if it is nearby.

Also why are we assuming that? That is up to the OP, not you.

We do the same for Dark Souls characters and bonfires, I don't see why we wouldn't do the same for Steve.

'Bed' is just a term for respawn point anyways. We assume the respawn point is near the battlefield.

I do find Type 9 Immortality to be an overestimation of the respawn mechanic (it's more of a Type 4 since he is, well, reincarnating), this be coming from a guy who played the PC and PS4 versions of Minecraft (the latter all the way into completion). I would agree that this is kind of an incon-stomp. Either the Fortnite Guy BFRs Steve because his respawn point is too far away, or Steve kills Fortnite Guy because he's a stone wall Fortnite Guy couldn't do much against.

While the Immortality works like type 4, I believe there's lore involved which puts it at type 9.

If the Fortnite player leaves after killing him that's self-BFR anyways. We assume Steve's resurrection point/bed is somewhere at the battlefield.

Steve just tanks all attacks with his shield before axe-critting him with a Strength and Speed pot or something.
Since when? It is up to the OP usually.
Also melee isn’t likely when they don’t start in CQC and are at least even in mobility.

melee is likely after steve tanks all his attacks due to having higher durability. And once again arrows + potions = gg

His AP is linked on his profile, he scales to the Silverfish without equipment, or around 0.016 tons of tnt.

He scales to that dura feat with equipment, since other creatures can withstand that attack, and he can harm them.

Also the player could one-shot with Thor’s hammer and the over weapon that make objects fall from the sky

Back