• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Knockoff Guts vs Sans (0-1-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
Speed equal
The player has access to all of their abilities (Except poison splash) and has triple katanas

Battle takes place in the ruins
SBA for everything else

onsdag grep Veldig sint sans shitty fan art Crack pot Raffineri utdanne
Combat Warriors (@CWRBLX) / X

Guts (Nope):

Spooky Scary Skeleton’s: (XxZetsuxX)

Incon:

Last edited:
Sadly, it's no longer Guts. As usual, I'm leaving this comment here and will wait for someone to make an argument first.

Last edited:
Give me their acrobatic feats so i can see if they can dodge

Does he start with those?
Just look at their profile, will you? Their acrobatics is good enough for them to avoid multiple ranged attacks from other equally skilled players.
Yes. It's a player character. Their starting move can be anything in their kit. Also, if they realise how strong Sans is they'll probably just drop a nuke on the Ruins.

Just look at their profile, will you? Their acrobatics is good enough for them to avoid multiple ranged attacks from other equally skilled players.
Yes. It's a player character. Their starting move can be anything in their kit. Also, if they realise how strong Sans is they'll probably just drop a nuke on the Ruins.
Problem being the fact that there is no justification for his acrobatics

I already gave it a look before commenting

Dodging from distance linear moves is easier than dodging attacks coming from alot of directions

Problem being the fact that there is no justification for his acrobatics

I already gave it a look before commenting

Dodging from distance linear moves is easier than dodging attacks coming from alot of directions
Even still the player can close the distance with some of their moves like dashes and stuff and again sans can’t get past invisibility

Even still the player can close the distance with some of their moves like dashes and stuff and again
Sans starts the fight by spamming bones and blasters that covers alot of space and comes from alot of directions

Besides, The player has a stamina bar, Once the stamina reaches 0 it's over for the player, Which depletes quite fast based on the videos i'm seeing about it
sans can’t get past invisibility
Sans can dodge while asleep, Don't see what stops him from evading?

Besides, The player has a stamina bar, Once the stamina reaches 0 it's over for the player, Which depletes quite fast based on the videos i'm seeing about it
Sans has way worse stamina
Sans can dodge while asleep, Don't see what stops him from evading?
its not about that it’s about the fact that sans won’t be able to attack the player which leaves them open to attack sans as much as possible and slowly decrease his stamina

Sans has way worse stamina
The player's stamina bar depletes really fast when he is running and ragdolling

A few ragdolls and he is out of breath, Sans's stamina is bad but not that bad, He can fight atleast 25+ hits i think?
its not about that it’s about the fact that sans won’t be able to attack the player which leaves them open to attack sans as much as possible and slowly decrease his stamina
He has invisibility, Not invisibility and intangibility

Something I just realized that I'm curious about.

Monsters in Undertale attack the soul. So does that mean against an opponent who can make their body invisible, they'd still see their soul unless they have the ability to make that invisible as well? Or do we treat making the body invisible as the ability to make someone's soul invisible to people who can see souls?

If so, invisibility might be a non-factor.

Something I just realized that I'm curious about.

Monsters in Undertale attack the soul. So does that mean against an opponent who can make their body invisible, they'd still see their soul unless they have the ability to make that invisible as well? Or do we treat making the body invisible as the ability to make someone's soul invisible to people who can see souls?

If so, invisibility might be a non-factor.
Good point, I don't know about that though XD

Sans kinda just danmakus him to death, CW doesn't have enough skill to hit Sans or dodge his attacks, nukes don't work due to the battlefield being enclosed and guarded by a 2-B barrier, so they either fail or he just kills himself because sans can teleport away

Invisibility isn't enough when its not even true invisibility, you can see players who've used it (its more of a transparency thing) and it doesn't hide weapons, so Sans still dodges everything lol

Sans stomp imo

Just had to make sure. Keep that in mind though. It has interesting implications.
Aight
Sans kinda just danmakus him to death, CW doesn't have enough skill to hit Sans or dodge his attacks, nukes don't work due to the battlefield being enclosed and guarded by a 2-B barrier, so they either fail or he just kills himself because sans can teleport away

Invisibility isn't enough when its not even true invisibility, you can see players who've used it (its more of a transparency thing) and it doesn't hide weapons, so Sans still dodges everything lol

Sans stomp imo
If the OP still wants this match to continue then i'm voting Sans FRA

Though like i said, I don't see him getting past Sans first attack XD

Sans stomp imo
The nuke isn't delivered by a plane or anything. It straight up spawns out of thin air and the Player is immune to it.
It is true invisibility and does hide weapons. That's just what it looks like from the user's perspective.
Player has a few ways to try and hits Sans such as their Skills (Some boosting their speed to the point of blitzing other Players and some having large AoE) or just pulling out a Tommy Gun.
But honestly, I agree. Player can't really do anything here. I'm gonna ask someone to close this thread (Or if OP wants, he can change the opponent to someone else)

Last edited:
I honestly don’t see how this is a stomp the players kit is super versatile. They can blind sans with flash grenades, smoke bombs, invisibility etc. hypothetically they could stun sans with their parry. They could slow splash him.

The point about stamina is mute because the player can just use their stamina splash. Shockwave manipulation is super devastating because if sans is even somewhat close he’s just gonna die.

And nukes would be pretty hard for sans to dodge as he doesn’t have the tp range necessary. He’d just have to kill the player before they decide to spawn in a nuke.

And if things get really bad there’s nothing really stopping the player from spawning in a black hole and killing everyone (except sans killing them before they have the chance)

I honestly don’t see how this is a stomp the players kit is super versatile. They can blind sans with flash grenades, smoke bombs, invisibility etc. hypothetically they could stun sans with their parry. They could slow splash him.

The point about stamina is mute because the player can just use their stamina splash. Shockwave manipulation is super devastating because if sans is even somewhat close he’s just gonna die.

And nukes would be pretty hard for sans to dodge as he doesn’t have the tp range necessary. He’d just have to kill the player before they decide to spawn in a nuke.

And if things get really bad there’s nothing really stopping the player from spawning in a black hole and killing everyone (except sans killing them before they have the chance)
They ain't stunning Sans. Parry only works on melee attacks specifically and even if it does work on ranged attacks, his bones just phase through the forcefield.
Player typically won't use summoning since they don't wanna waste their Tokens. The only things they'll summon right away are the Tommy Gun and RPG but they might use nukes or black holes if they realise how strong Sans is. Black hole also kills them as well so it's an inconclusive if they use it.

Last edited:
They ain't stunning Sans. Parry only works on melee attacks specifically and even if it does work on ranged attacks, his bones just phase through the forcefield.
Kinda thought that it worked on ranged attacks too but I guess not.
Player typically won't use summoning since they don't wanna waste their Tokens. They only things they'll summon right away are the Tommy Gun and RPG but they might use nukes or black holes if they realise how strong Sans is. Black hole also kills them as well so it's an inconclusive if they use it.
yeah he probably wont use the black hole unless he absolutely has too but the nukes alone make it not a stomp since that’s basically an instant win. The thing making it not a stomp in the players favour is that their probably not going to start with that.

Even without the nukes he still has his potions which easily level the playing field. Pretty sure that his speed reduction potion could outright negate the usefulness of sans’ instinctive reaction

Even without the nukes he still has his potions which easily level the playing field. Pretty sure that his speed reduction potion could outright negate the usefulness of sans’ instinctive reaction
He would need to throw the potion at Sans and Sans would have to somehow not dodge it. Maybe he can dodge the bottle itself but the AoE from the splash would still hit him. AoE is kind of a counter to his ability to dodge since he doesn't move that far and he never used his teleport to avoid attacks.

He would need to throw the potion at Sans and Sans would have to somehow not dodge it. Maybe he can dodge the bottle itself but the AoE from the splash would still hit him. AoE is kind of a counter to his ability to dodge since he doesn't move that far and he never used his teleport to avoid attacks.
Yeah exactly. So he’ll probably slow sans down pretty easily which will even the odds a lot. To be fair tk is still going to be a pretty big problem but sans doesn’t generally spam his tk especially since it’s his weakest move.

Might actually need to restrict poison potions for the player because otherwise this seems like a stomp in the players favour

Back