• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Planeswalker (Magic: The Gathering) vs Nobody (BlazBlue) - 5th Strongest Low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
How her passives passively fight for her? She literally has no control over her power of Phenomena Intervention, it warps all of reality and just does anything and everything, literally anything PI has, that's done passively since it's out of control.

@ActuallySpaceMan literally as soon as the fight starts. Being near the presence of the embryo is enough for PI to take affect.

Tbh, I want this argument to be over with, as I've invested too much time in it, so Imma turn on ya real quick, I already know that he's going to say something like instant and you explain that instants in magic happen before hand, but something that instants can't do is react to something that is already down on the board, meaning that, the passives can't be countered, and they can't be reacted to before they take effect, if this was a passive that could be toggled on or off, than an instant would work by saying basically "Hey before you do that, I tap two to negate it", but if it's not toggleable, then the passive comes into play essentially already in play at the very start of things, and would be impossible to react to before taking effect as it already took effect before the start of the fight
This is actually interesting.

Because Leyline of Anticipation is technically on the field before the game begins. We can be under the assumption both of them start with these passives in play that means the Planeswalker would be able to cast anything at Flash Speed. We can't really use the game mechanic here since instants arent always in reaction. Their link to priority and since this isn't turned based technically no one has priority.

At the same time, the Planeswalker's first move would obviously be playing spells, so if his first move is playing a spell faster than Infinite Speed, and her Passives are already activated at Zero-Time then one is still happening faster than the other. One is happening somehow before Zero-Time and the other is happening in Zero-Time.

Technically you could give both of them priority at the same time but then it would still be down to a battle of who strikes first which is basically guaranteed to be the Planeswalker.

How her passives passively fight for her? She literally has no control over her power of Phenomena Intervention, it warps all of reality and just does anything and everything, literally anything PI has, that's done passively since it's out of control.

@ActuallySpaceMan literally as soon as the fight starts. Being near the presence of the embryo is enough for PI to take affect.
this... seems like plain out the kind of writing that I dislike, it's just too much to be any character I'd actually have an interest in, but if that's the case, then she wins by... I don't even know... just... WUT?

Yeah, Nobody FRA

I’ve been asked to comment here but I hate tier 2 threads

Which character infinitely outscales which in their cosmology

that character wins/stomps

if equal, idk probably incon since Planeswalker has a metric load of passive bullshit as well depending on how things are treated, which nobody can really agree upon for reasons that become apparent very quickly once you start debating it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back