• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Planeswalker (Magic: The Gathering) vs Nobody (BlazBlue) - 5th Strongest Low 2-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't, I have debated with Glassman about it before and it turned out that having infinite layers is no longer correct information

Anyways Nobody passively PIs gg? She can negate resistance and I don't see resistance to resistance neg on Planeswalker profile unless I miss sth
He can't be targeted by her abilities.

How does that remotely work? not being targeted by passives that affect entire realities?

@Delta333 since when? They did say it's ridiculously higher into baseline.

The thing is, is that the power neg that the planeswalker has can even break the fourth wall, go out of game, and upright nope an ability the **** out of existence (Yes, fourth wall is actually useful for once)

Which again you keep misphrasing my point, affecting infinite targets with smurf resistance, not just affecting infinite targets.

Better question, what makes the Ur Dragon tier 1 in general? Because not only does his page look outdated but his "higher" rating is saying he's comparable to some titans who cap at 2-A now

How does that remotely work? not being targeted by passives that affect entire realities?
Leyline of Sanctity makes it so that the Planeswalker can not be the target of any spell or ability. Surprisingly enough Nobody has no resistance to having her powers
also, what makes the Ur dragon 6D?
The Multiverse in MTG is 5D and Infinite and its shadow alone covers the entire Multiverse.

Show me what this spell does in terms of feats, because saying it can stop 40+ passive abilities immediately is kinda sus without any proof.

yeah no, AOE and nontargeted abilities will bypass it's protection
Because of Leyline of Anticipation, the Planeswaker can cast and react to instant things. (Including things to avoid anything Nobody does.) Basically, you can't target him and he will always be able to react and cast against anything you do, even if it's as infinite speed.

• Causality Manipulation (With the Spell Angel's Grace The Planeswalker cannot lose and their opponent can not win. Any damage that would kill them does not. Spells with Split Second prevent oppoennts from being able to react to it using spells or activated abilities.)
  • Law Manipulation & Breaking the Fourth Wall (With the Spell Sphinx's Decree The Planeswalker can enforce rules onto reality stopping their opponents from using certain spells. With the Spell Look at Me, I'm the DCI The Planeswalker can ban anything from the current match.)
  • Fate Manipulation (With the Spell Avoid Fate The Planeswalker can avoid their Fate.)

• Plot Manipulation (With the Spell Tale's End The Planeswalker can bring an end to one's story. With the Spell AWOL The Planeswalker can remove a target from existence, then remove it from the game, then puts it into the absolutely-removed-from-the-freaking-game-forever zone.)

Basically, they open with Look at me I'm the DCI, which allows them to completely ban an ability from outside of the game, if any counter magic is attempted, they counter with Dovin's veto, override the damage immunity, then deal an infinite mana ramps worth of Banefire, which has resistance to damage nullification

And explain how that's going to work when he at best resists like 16 out of the 40+ PI abilities she has? On top of the fact she can negate his resistance towards these abilities easily, including Power null and mindhax, rendering him unable to use any spells at all?

And explain how that's going to work when he at best resists like 16 out of the 40+ PI abilities she has? On top of the fact she can negate his resistance towards these abilities easily, including Power null and mindhax, rendering him unable to use any spells at all?
Look at me I'm the DCI is spammable and I don't see her resisting abilities from outside the fourth wall on her sheet : 3

That doesn't answer my question, especially since her hax is layers upon layers above 5-D and she already resists Law hax.

He reacts to everything she does the moment she does it and before it effects him.

From there he can give himself Acausality Type 4 and NEP Type 1 Aspect 1,2,3 & 4.

Make himself Omniscnt to have the perfect counterplay.

Or just straight-up counter or reflect her abilities.

He basically has infinite prep time to handle anything she throws at him.

I'm noting as faster than infinite as it significantly upscales from prior feats, such as nicol bolas, who appeared everywhere throughout an infinite multiverse at once, who an instant spell would be faster than by being able to negate him, his presence, and even his very existance

@ActuallySpaceMan prove it, because I'm starting to doubt he actually can do this when the passives literally affect all of existence, meaning he cannot escape anywhere. and he gets hit.

Type 4 is not a big deal, like at all when it doesn't cover everything PI covers, and NEP Type 1 is childs play to blazblue when anyone that can observe mess with nonexistent things all the time.

So he has to make himself smart to do anything? Too bad Nobody is already nigh-omniscient so she has the upper hand by default.

Which means nothing as he's going to get haxed by everything PI has, meaning no prep time at all, and he gets haxed, simple as that.

@The_Legendary_Vin the more you keep bringing up the speed the more I have to question why that matters here when her range is so beyond Planeswalkers best range feat that he cannot escape her hax. Because she has 5-D range, Planeswalker doesn't, meaning him running away does absolutely nothing cause he cannot escape her grasp.

I mean infinite prep time can't outspeed passive hax by any means and omniscience to let him know that he's going to die by Nobody passive hax is kinda pointless

@ActuallySpaceMan prove it, because I'm starting to doubt he actually can do this when the passives literally affect all of existence, meaning he cannot escape anywhere. and he gets hit.
If the Planeswalker really is in a tight situation he uses Causality Manipulation that puts them in a stalemate plenty of time to put her to sleep, ban her or end her story.

well if he can't handle her law manip resistance, it falls down to plot manipulation, something she has no resistance to I don't believe

Where does this idea come from? Her abilities can be activated just by existing so how can he outspeed something that has no speed to begin with?
Infinite Speed is moving in zero time. It takes time for a passive to affect you and you therefore have infinite time to move out of its range or do something about it.

In magic the gathering, instants are able to react to passive abilities, often negating their effects through various means, there's cards that even completely remove abilities iirc

Magic has just about everything ngl, and it'd be nearly impossible to list every card ability, I can't even recall my full collection of cards which is like less than a single percent of the total cards released

Infinite Speed is moving in zero time. It takes time for a passive to affect you and you therefore have infinite time to move out of its range or do something about it.
I'm saying that passive abilities in BlazBlue don't move or anything, they're always tied with her existence so there is no moment in time which her abilities are not activated at all.

I'm saying that passive abilities in BlazBlue don't move or anything, they're always tied with her existence so there is no moment in time which her abilities are not activated at all.
And I'm trying to explain that the Planeswalker reacts faster than normal Infinite Speed/Zero-Time. He can be in her range but he will react and cast faster than her passives will affect him. That's just how busted his passive is.

He hit's her with Plot Manip, Sleep Manip, or anything else she's not resistant to and that's gg. She's just too slow.

And I'm trying to explain that the Planeswalker reacts faster than normal Infinite Speed/Zero-Time. He can be in her range but he will react and cast faster than her passives will affect him. That's just how busted his passive is.

He hit's her with Plot Manip, Sleep Manip, or anything else she's not resistant to and that's gg. She's just too slow.
Can he be faster than durability and resistance?

It means that her passive is always with her just like durability and resistance, the latter is impossible to outspeed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back