• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

THE Pizza Tower Thread (Fecal Funny edition)

Btw what do yall think of Peppino causing a solar eclipse?
Should he also get Power Null for removing the effects of Pizzahead's Reality Warping?
I wouldn't give him power nullification for that. I'd say that Pizzahead got scared and removed his Reality Warping. It also could be that he decided not to sustain it, assuming it's an active ability. As for the solar eclipse, I'm not sure what to say about that. Perhaps someone else could weigh in on that.

The lowest interpretation would say that Peppino moved the moon so that the earth ends up between it and the sun, which I think would be 5-C
I wouldn't give him power nullification for that. I'd say that Pizzahead got scared and removed his Reality Warping. It also could be that he decided not to sustain it, assuming it's an active ability
It only disappearing when Peppino summons the storm and not when he screams, plus Pizzahead not really taking Enraged Peppino that seriously in the first place, makes me think it was due to Peppino's rage, but yours is also a valid interpretation

Hey, is anyone working on a Pizza Tower verse page?
I thought I saw one before, but I haven't seen anyone in this thread mention one in a while. We probably can make a verse page now since we have characters, accepted calcs, and an idea for what the power of the verse is. Even if we were to include normal enemies as character pages, they would also be around 9-A due to hurting Peppino.

My pizza tower CRT went through and so i think the next one will make all boss profiles 9-A+ because for some reason they aren't yet

My pizza tower CRT went through and so i think the next one will make all boss profiles 9-A+ because for some reason they aren't yet
What was it a CRT for? I know of a few things people wanted CRTs for, but I don't know what yours is. The ones I remember are
  • Upgrading Peppino's resistance to Ice Manipulation
  • Changing scaling of bosses
  • Removing Additional Limbs from Peppino's profile
There's probably other CRTs we could make, because I thought of maybe adding Dimensional Storage/Hammerspace to The Vigilante since he pulls items out of nowhere.

What was it a CRT for? I know of a few things people wanted CRTs for, but I don't know what yours is. The ones I remember are
  • Upgrading Peppino's resistance to Ice Manipulation
  • Changing scaling of bosses
  • Removing Additional Limbs from Peppino's profile
There's probably other CRTs we could make, because I thought of maybe adding Dimensional Storage/Hammerspace to The Vigilante since he pulls items out of nowhere.
Boosting Peppino's AP. He can destroy 4 marble blocks in one grab dash/throw and can destroy 2 metal blocks with a mach run 2 and high body slam so i got him upgraded based on that

Why wouldn't we bump up all the bosses to Building level? I mentioned how that they can hurt Peppino even when his durability is raised to that in the final boss fight.
The Bosses =< Enraged Peppino > Pizzahead > Angry Peppino > Pizzaface >>> Peppino = The Bosses
Plus, if we scale the Bosses to Peppino's durability (9-A+), then they'd be around x2 weaker than his enraged state, a.k.a strong enough to harm him anyway

Yeah, I think scaling the bosses up to just 9-A+ makes sense if we need to scale them to Peppino's minimum durability as Ant suggested to me and Shmooply.
Speaking of, are we ever going to bring The Vigilante and/or Pillar John out of purgatory? Do we need a proper CRT thread before doing so? It'd be weird to not give the former a page at least, given he is among the bosses.

Yeah, I think scaling the bosses up to just 9-A+ makes sense if we need to scale them to Peppino's minimum durability as Ant suggested to me and Shmooply.
I don't fully understand it still, but I guess that works.
Speaking of, are we ever going to bring The Vigilante and/or Pillar John out of purgatory? Do we need a proper CRT thread before doing so? It'd be weird to not give the former a page at least, given he is among the bosses.
Oh yeah, I forgot we don't have pages for those two. We could just add my Hammerspace thing now. My argument for that is since the items he uses appear and disappear during the fight, he is using a storage for them. Plus, Hammerspace appears often in cartoony verses. I would also say we should change his Lifting Strength as that would remove the justification of "hold all his weapons at once".

I don't fully understand it still, but I guess that works.
Given in base Peppino's AP and Durability are Small Building Level+ after newly accepted calcs, and Ant suggesting to readjust stats on the boss profiles, I think it makes sense for us to be scaling up the bosses to 9-A+ in doing so.
Oh yeah, I forgot we don't have pages for those two. We could just add my Hammerspace thing now. My argument for that is since the items he uses appear and disappear during the fight, he is using a storage for them. Plus, Hammerspace appears often in cartoony verses. I would also say we should change his Lifting Strength as that would remove the justification of "hold all his weapons at once".
Makes sense to include Hammerspace for The Vigilante too. Other characters seem to use Hammerspace as well, like The Noise with his equipment (especially considering the Noise Crusher). Lifting Strength for the Vigilante should also probably be changed.

Makes sense to include Hammerspace for The Vigilante too. Other characters seem to use Hammerspace as well, like The Noise with his equipment (especially considering the Noise Crusher). Lifting Strength for the Vigilante should also probably be changed.
Well, since The Vigilante is just a sandbox right now, we just need the sandbox to be changed. But The Noise would need a CRT thread as we are adding an ability to an ability profile. The other bosses are probably going to need CRT threads anyways for the change in scaling as well.

I have once again noticed something: Pillar John's tier still needs to be changed. It is marked as "likely High 8-C" due to him beating Pizzahead. However, Pizzahead's durability is Building level, which would only qualify John for an 8-C tiering. We can't really scale him higher due to one-shotting, as we don't actually know how much damage that did. The conservative estimate is what calc group people prefer, so I think he should be 8-C.

According to the wiki, forcing the game to give you the Knight transformation lets you kill Grandpa ( the yellow pepper in Pig City ), would we give him way higher AP with that due to his regular hits doing nothing to him?

Peppino's powerups already scale higher than his base, and not really since under normal circumstances you won't be able to kill Grandpa Pepper.

According to the wiki, forcing the game to give you the Knight transformation lets you kill Grandpa ( the yellow pepper in Pig City ), would we give him way higher AP with that due to his regular hits doing nothing to him?
Using cheats to do things you cannot do normally isn't something we should factor in. That is an unused mechanic, so we should not use it for calculations. I am of the opinion we should make calcs only based on normal gameplay.

Using cheats to do things you cannot do normally isn't something we should factor in. That is an unused mechanic, so we should not use it for calculations. I am of the opinion we should make calcs only based on normal gameplay.
Fair point tbh

TBH i always found weird the reason why Peppino has higher Dura considering he's Rocket Peppino when he crashes into the cheese blocks

Peppino isn't the one destroying the floor. The floor collapses after a certain amount of damage is done to Fake Peppino, not from anything Peppino directly does. Summary: no.
Isn't Peppino's last attack on Fake Peppinp the reason it blew up? I don't see why it'd randomly just do that lol

TBH i always found weird the reason why Peppino has higher Dura considering he's Rocket Peppino when he crashes into the cheese blocks
He's riding a rocket, and he's the one who is colliding with the asteroids. If a force is pushing an object into something and the thing being pushed doesn't break, it means it is enduring that force.

Isn't Peppino's last attack on Fake Peppinp the reason it blew up? I don't see why it'd randomly just do that lol
That's correlation, not causation. Peppino's previous attacks to Fake Peppino didn't do anything to the floor, so it's unreasonable to assume he is the direct cause. It's more likely Fake Peppino is the cause, as it happens when his health is depleted and he transforms right after, but I don't know if we can assign that as a feat to Fake Peppino either.

I think Fake Peppino is the 2nd hardest boss so far, Noise being the first ( though I eventually P ranked him ).
That's just my personal experience, I haven't fought Pizzaface yet.

I think Fake Peppino is the 2nd hardest boss so far, Noise being the first ( though I eventually P ranked him ).
That's just my personal experience, I haven't fought Pizzaface yet.
I think The Vigilante is the hardest due to changing your moveset. I might be thinking of P ranks though.

Back