• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PIZZA GOES YEEEEOOOOOWWWW

Peppino can break through 4 marble blocks in one grab dash. He can do the same by throwing an enemy in front of him. He doesn't move his feet while grab dashing and it worke like a lounge when done mid-air. What I'm saying is, it's a single burst and thus he should scale to the destruction or 4 blocks since he can throw an enemy through the blocks in one hit and can dash through them in a single dash.

Higher mach runs can bust 2 Metal Blocks and the same can be done by groundslamming from a high place.

Overall:
Peppino's lower AP is now 440912055J or 0.1 tons of tnt

Peppino's higher AP is now 881824110 J or 0.21 tons of tnt - 9-A+

any thoughts

To further add onto this.
Peppino can destroy two marble blocks at the same time.
FTqXCgR.png
sZuKUb0.png

So I agree.

Last edited:
There should be no problem with this, it seems fine to me, although according to the rules from tier 9-A to 4-A the calculations are necessary, but well.

There should be no problem with this, it seems fine to me, although according to the rules from tier 9-A to 4-A the calculations are necessary, but well.
i mean we already have calcs this is just a multiplier to them

I am struggling to upload 1 video on gyfcat, a video that isn't perfectly what's needed, a video that is super slow because OBS lags out my crappy excuse of a pc, just to prove a point. Help me. Help. Me. [my lawyer has suggested that saying the remainder of this statement will not be the best choice]

yeaaaah sorry boys this ain't happening. I can't upload it to gyfcat and no way in heck am i revealing my youtube channel here rn (can't even call it a channel tbf).

If anyone has pizza tower and recording stuff, there are two places. One, in John Gutter in the beginning you can punt a cheeseslime through 3 blocks of marble. Two, in ancient cheese after the cheese block section where you run through enemies on a cheese bridge there's a room with bomb goblins and there's the secret area in the wall with the greek painting. You can punt a bomb goblin through the path of blocks that you need to break and thus shatter 6-7 stone blocks. They're as easy to break as marble blocks. Idk this might even warrant a calc by itself.

Peppino can break through 4 marble blocks in one grab dash. He can do the same by throwing an enemy in front of him. He doesn't move his feet while grab dashing and it worke like a lounge when done mid-air. What I'm saying is, it's a single burst and thus he should scale to the destruction or 4 blocks since he can throw an enemy through the blocks in one hit and can dash through them in a single dash.
I feel like you can probably say he's just crushing them one by one given the animation, so I would stick to the throwing bit, which is good.
Higher mach runs can bust 2 Metal Blocks and the same can be done by groundslamming from a high place.
this is fine, i think groundslam is the better justification of the two though

you can upload videos to imgur, just make an account so they don't get deleted in a couple years

I feel like you can probably say he's just crushing them one by one given the animation, so I would stick to the throwing bit, which is good.

you can upload videos to imgur, just make an account so they don't get deleted in a couple years
i tried uploading to imgur but it didn't work for whatever reason. I could try again

ok here's peppino absolutely yeeting a goblin through a wall

the blocks destroyed have the same type of durability as marble blocks as they can be destroyed in the same manner.
I can also record and upload a vid of peppino throwing a cheeseslime through 3 marble blocks. It's not 4 but it would prove you can yeet someone through at least 3 and the ancient cheese vid proving you can yeet it through several.

i did the changes, is everything fine?

i dunno if you should scale fodder to the mc via gameplay
Yeah tbh i think they'd downscale from the mach 1 run which can break at least 1 marble block. They'd downscale since they can tank it physically (they recover after a few seconds).

Back