• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pirate vs A Chicken who's Evil Incarnate Redone

TriforcePower1 said:
7-A vs High 7-A. There's the difference in AP to compensate
indeed, but the amount of skill diffference, with haki thrown in there should make up for it

Zoro doesn't have hax here either. He's not very versatile either as his fire manipulation is very limited and his Kenbunshoku isn't passive. If you want to avoid a stomp at least use Dressrosa Zoro. Punk Hazard Zoro scales to 102 Megatons iirc.

Which only effects his AP not durability.

Even then the bird would still be over 2x as strong and as durable as Zoro. ( High 7-A starts at 1000 Megaton / 1 Gigaton.)

Has limited precognition, which is more than enough to dodge GC's extremely predictable attacks, is far more skilled, experienced and his intelligence should be able to came up to a solution to kill it. I would say it's enough to bridge the gap between 7-A and High 7-A but if you still think it's better to be changed, I'll do it

TriforcePower1 said:
Has limited precognition, which is more than enough to dodge GC's extremely predictable attacks, is far more skilled, experienced and his intelligence should be able to came up to a solution to kill it. I would say it's enough to bridge the gap between 7-A and High 7-A.

Ha... That's no where near enough to fill in a minimum of a 3x AP gap, and a 10x durability gap. Zoro gets one shot. Requesting the thread to be removed.

Also, fire manipulation on a chicken= KFC. GC only has AP and Dura, while Zoro has a larger pool of stamina, plus what I' said before.

Back