• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Pillar Men replace the Straw Hat Pirates, how far can they go?

We all know the Pillar Men once traveled across the world in search of an object that can make them the Ultimate Life form. But if what they are looking for is located at Raftel and they had to start at Foosha Village and follow the same adventure as Luffy, how far can they go?

Pillarmen
The Pillarmen, of course, include Kars, Esidisi, Wamuu and Santana (just in case somebody forgets Santana even exists, lol)

R1: What's located at Raftel is the Red Stone of Aja, so all 4 of them will be Pillar Men all along the journey. Like Luffy, they are aware of the existence of devil fruits and their weaknesses.

R2: Same as R1, but they will have Observation and Armaments haki.

R3: This time Kars is the Ultimate Being since the beginning, and for... reasons, only he got that opportunity, the other 3 are still Pillar Men (since I don't want too much speculation, especially with Santana). They are heading to Raftel for the Stand Arrow. Knowledge is the same as R1.

R4: Same as R3, but they have the 2 aforementioned haki

How far can 4 Aztec Gods of Fitness go in a world full of pirates equipped with weird technology?

Probably not very far, unless they move only at night. Otherwise, I think they'd be fine, they'd likely be able to learn Haki and use their posing and charm as a means of stunning people. They might steal Morias ship.

Wait nvm I read the whole thing over. Ultimate Kars stomps every pre-timeskip opponent. Even after the timeskip there aren't that many people that can match UK.

Well, Ultimate Kars would adapt to most of the devil fruits, and most likely be able to gain a lot of their powers. I'd bet they'd be able to get past timeskip most of the rounds.

Back