• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The perfect way to make a poll that no one will ignore

"I hope they stick around awhile" followed by "oh **** off"?

bruh, the Dinosuars were around for more than 150 million years

How long is 150 million years when talking about the history of earth?

If the history of Earth was taking leaps big enough to cover 150 million years in the time it takes for somebody to make a post and then immediately follow up that post with that time being up, they would skip humanity entirely (Or at least everything between our introduction and now).

Oh and for reference, if you had a show which covered teh entire history of the Earth, and it was 100 episodes long, the Dinosuars would appear in roughly 3 episodes. (I may have screwed up the math, in which case, correct me.)

Someone with a triple digit IQ

I feel as though less and less people are interested in these threads...

I agree with the unbright fellow.

(Unbright as a silly way to say dark, not as an insult)

Quinton throws his friends under the bus.

Imagine being such a scumbag that you insult everybody you met who was nice to you and treated you like a friend because you're now woke or some bullshit.

I can see the video now. If he changed some of his views and no longer agrees with these people that'd be one thing. But yeah ******** on them despite being friends with them and previously saying how great they are is snakey.

Back