• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The owl house discussion.

But they literally did, King is the last titan because the Archivist "made them all disapear" as in they killed them all.
'made them all disappear' doesn't really tell us how they killed them. it's a pretty vague statement that can be taken numerous ways.

But they literally did, King is the last titan because the Archivist "made them all disapear" as in they killed them all.
Then they’d have no reason to be scared of the titans at all. Why wouldn’t The Collector could have just easily splatted Titan Belos? Their powers weren’t completely negated. There was almost nothing stopping them.

Last edited:
Collector literally doesn't understand what death is, people "dispearing" is very obviously an allusion to him not undestanding that his race genocided the Titans.
That’s different. He has no concept of death, but specifically says they “disappeared”. He usually refers to death like breaking a toy (which he can easily fix, aswell) the fact he used disappear, didn’t seem to try and fix it i with his powers, and generally only one titan corpse that we know of makes me believe they didn’t physically kill them.

That’s different. He has no concept of death, but specifically says they “disappeared”. He usually refers to death like breaking a toy (which he can easily fix, aswell) the fact he used disappear, didn’t seem to try and fix it i with his powers, and generally only one titan corpse that we know of makes me believe they didn’t physically kill them.
even if that doesn’t work, there was still a titan (the boiling isles) left after the purge. Either they chose not to kill him or they couldn’t.

That’s generally only one titan corpse that we know of makes me believe they didn’t physically kill them.
This isn’t true. Edge Of The World reveals that there is a whole other island built on a whole other titan’s corpse. We also see multiple Titan skulls in the same episode.

He is still a "dumb kid" with at least hundreds of years
Who spent most of that time sealed.
The Collector is naive but he's not a flat out idiot. Especially, because he knows that Belos is a threat.
collector__don_t_forgive_belos_by_alvaxerox_dftzaym-pre.jpg

Who spent most of that time sealed.

collector__don_t_forgive_belos_by_alvaxerox_dftzaym-pre.jpg
Naive wasn’t my the right word. Very Naive would be more accurate
He still likely would’ve registers Belos as a threat after watching him kill Luz. He tells King and Eda to run away because he knows that they are no match for him.

Ok so here's what I think it works
Archivist magic can work on Titans but the key here is specifically Titans. Titan =/= Titan Magic. Titan magic nullifies Archivist which can explain how Collectors illusions could work on King and how the Archivist were able to genocide the Titans. I still don't think they should scale though.

Archivist magic can work on Titans but the key here is specifically Titans. Titan =/= Titan Magic. Titan magic nullifies Archivist which can explain how Collectors illusions could work on King and how the Archivist were able to genocide the Titans. I still don't think they should scale.
doesn't The Collector visualize it in the sky of the Archivists doing it physically tho? he seems to have held that grudge for a long time and probably wouldn't visualize it incorrectly.

doesn't The Collector visualize it in the sky of the Archivists doing it physically tho? he seems to have held that grudge for a long time and probably wouldn't visualize it incorrectly.
Collector is an unreliable narrator. His recollection of events are skewed by his immature mind, what actually happened is impossible to actually know just a general idea.

Death Battle did a DB Cast on Anne vs. Luz, here's what they discussed (tagging for finale spoilers):

• They discussed potential scaling of Titan Luz to the Collector, bringing up the possibility of it just being a Kryptonite against Superman situation but saying that if Titan magic can negate powers capable of moving celestial bodies, it is still quite notable.
  • It is also brought up that Titan blood can rip holes in dimensions, proving how powerful Titans are.
  • Anne is determined to be far faster; while Luz can be scaled to characters capable of reacting to lasers, Anne scales to someone who could dodge lasers while moving in the layer's directions and her Calamity form viewed lasers in slow motion.
  • Base-form is determined to be a complete stomp for Luz since she has a far bigger variety of abilities while Anne only has the speed advantage.
  • Questions are raised about if Anne can just be brought back to life over and over again, as well as the time limits of both of their forms. Luz seemingly had a mere ten minutes but it may have been mostly because of the circumstances involved; Anne mostly has a limit of stamina.

Overall, the crew seems to think this would be a great battle due the various factors and how popular the fight has become since the shows first aired.

Collector is an unreliable narrator. His recollection of events are skewed by his immature mind, what actually happened is impossible to actually know just a general idea.
Collector is admittedly not the most reliable narrator but after watching Luz die, he says "The Archivists aren't here, they couldn't have taken her" . Which implies that the Archivist were at least nearby when they killed their victims /SPOILER]

Archivist magic can work on Titans but the key here is specifically Titans. Titan =/= Titan Magic. Titan magic nullifies Archivist which can explain how Collectors illusions could work on King and how the Archivist were able to genocide the Titans. I still don't think they should scale though.

Titan Luz was the one wrestling with Weak Spot part of Titan Belos right?

Have we agreed on if we should give The Collector a buff for that feat in the end of last episode? Or is that still being debated?

If your talking about the star stuff, that really doesn't seem to be litteral stars. Probably something closer to the ones he rode around on prior or used as minions.
Wasn't sure if we could do spoiler talk without tags.

It did look like there were some real stars moving to me.

Shouldn't Titan Luz have access to all spells? And space manipulation.
I’m not quite sure about the access to all spells. The Titan would definitely gets Power Bestowal but I don’t think that we assume that Power Bestowal users can use the powers themselves without further proof.
Eh I don't think it'd be applicable to his AP.
I’m a bit iffy on the feat, too. But I do think that it would be applicable to AP if it did get accepted. It was created with The Collector’s own magic and it should scale to his other spells.

I’m not quite sure about the access to all spells. The Titan would definitely gets Power Bestowal but I don’t think that we assume that Power Bestowal users can use the powers themselves without further proof.
I think that in this context it doesn't make much sense what you're saying, the titans are the origin of magic and Eda says that the ancient witches didn't have a bile sac which implies that witches achieved this through years of evolution and adaptation as a species living on a titan's corpse, all the magic we know originated from the corpse of a titan just by Luz having a titan body makes the answer pretty clear.

I think that in this context it doesn't make much sense what you're saying, the titans are the origin of magic and Eda says that the ancient witches didn't have a bile sac which implies that witches achieved this through years of evolution and adaptation as a species living on a titan's corpse, all the magic we know originated from the corpse of a titan just by Luz having a titan body makes the answer pretty clear.
I retract my earlier statement. You're making sense. Sure, I wouldn't mind titan's having all spells.

And am I the only one left with the impression that Luz's Titan form was supposed to be a lasting consequence of her revival or am I just being paranoid?

I vaguely remember that being the case, so if it's legit, then sure
Mehh I just watched it again and Bellos didn't regenerate from any of her attacks with the exception of the first attack that opened a hole in his hand, I put it in slow motion and watched all the scenes that he appears after he received the hole in his hand and the hole does not appear again does that invalidate the regeneration negation?

Also I want to throw my own 2 cents into the titan vs collector thing

Considering the Archivists have planetary ranges they could have easily just swiped the moon onto the titans, but they had to resort to tricking the titans and one by one they started to disappear as stated by the collector. We also know that the collector has stated that fully grown titans were stronger than anybody which wouldn't make sense if they weren't comparable to the collector.

Also as a slight debunk to the collector being an idiot, he's just very childish and naive, it doesn't mean he doesn't know about how the titans work (especially since he knew a titan was the only one who could free him and he stated he taught belos the draining spell

Last edited:
Back