• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The owl house discussion.

Discussion thread involving Disney's cartoon show called "The Owl house"

Same as with Amphibia discussion of Feats, abilities and show itself.

Glad somebody finally made an Owl House Thread! Season 2 looks pretty exciting and I might go searching for missed feats and abilities not already on the owl house profiles.

They react with disgust, & it sounds gross, so it might be some kind of Body Manipulation. It happening offscreen makes it more ambiguous.
Shapeshifting might also be involved.
And logically he would have to stick himself back onto the door so regeneration or something like that maybe? He can also survive without the body parts stuck on the door too.

actually i think up to 9 but thats mostly just a supporting thing for something from 8 so i dont think it really matters

Well it’ll probably still be open by then. To my knowledge the next episodes are going onto Disney+ today/tomorrow if that’s how you watch it.

Oh, I'm a pirate.

But if seriously though mostly I watching through some random site. Season 1 was watched by me in "Kinopoisk" where I already have subscription. Paying for 2 movie places at once wouldn't be very economically good to me.

Fair enough. Though there’s a big site that’s pretty safe where you could just watch the entire thing. Not gonna name it cuz idk the forum’s policy on this stuff but yeah. Plus you could basically find it by searching up owl house episodes anyways

Yeah,Eda does seem to dodge lightning, cool TOH gets a speed boost. Amity and Luz working together on some combs was pretty cool to see. The Plant Coven Leader seems to be pretty strong.

Wouldn't that not count as real lighting.
It's hard to say for sure, because TOH has done a pretty bad jib at explaining how the covens work or what they can do, considering Raine had to create a cloud, we can assume those are legit lightning. We could use the more conservative estimate of lightning speed if you're still not sure, but it does seems like a legit lighning feat

Wait, s2 is finally off hiatus?
Yup. New episode was yesterday. Friday night for leak live stream viewers.

New episodes unil Mid May

and cool MHS, if considered natural lightning, tho it seems like it could be treated differently. i guess we have to wait for any other feats to back up that speed bost

Yup. New episode was yesterday. Friday night for leak live stream viewers.

New episodes unil Mid May

and cool MHS, if considered natural lightning, tho it seems like it could be treated differently. i guess we have to wait for any other feats to back up that speed bost
If It can console you, I once tried to calcolate the distance traveled by Hunter when Luz attached the Fire glyph behing his back. It got something like Hypersonic

If It can console you, I once tried to calcolate the distance traveled by Hunter when Luz attached the Fire glyph behing his back. It got something like Hypersonic
that's neat

I re-watched the scene and Eda tells Raine to stop going easy on her, then Raine creates the cloud which shoots lightning, so while Raine wasn't going 100%, they got more serious, so it does support the speed boost imo

Alright guys, gonna share with you a lot of material, I present you a big calc doc by Z1:

Eventually I am planning to add calcs from it in calc blog(s) but you guys can look at the stuff and discuss atm.
Sound pretty legit, though I would argue against some of the Rela/FTL calcs and also I think it should be used pulverization rather than vaporization when Luz destroyed that monster

I think vaporization probably should be useful because of the fact that giant worm monster is basically indeed has gone to less than ashes. Pulverization seems as possibility but Vaporization seems to me quite preferable.

About light stuff, probably at least SoL with light glyph should be considered since well, Light magic = real light have quite a lot support around TOH as well as other elements being equalized to working as irl. I guess the problem could potentially grow by requiring to assume if light magic was actually used in combat or if laser in some feats is actual laser, I guess...

But yeah, planning to eventually made a blog(s) for those feats (and if you want to, you guys can make too, you basically will need only to give a credit for calcer (aka Z1). That'll quite speed up my job ngl).

I think vaporization probably should be useful because of the fact that giant worm monster is basically indeed has gone to less than ashes. Pulverization seems as possibility but Vaporization seems to me quite preferable.

About light stuff, probably at least SoL with light glyph should be considered since well, Light magic = real light have quite a lot support around TOH as well as other elements being equalized to working as irl. I guess the problem could potentially grow by requiring to assume if light magic was actually used in combat or if laser in some feats is actual laser, I guess...

But yeah, planning to eventually made a blog(s) for those feats (and if you want to, you guys can make too, you basically will need only to give a credit for calcer (aka Z1). That'll quite speed up my job ngl).
We however do see the work turned to ashed. And as for the light, yes, my problem Is that the light glyph has only been used to light stuff up. Nothing suggest that any of those spell are lght magic. Heck even if they are, they do not act like light beams, so they might Just be light construct (or Just straight up not light, since they seem to act more like electricity than anything else)

Willow's plant magic has shown it can BFR someone.

Next episode is actually about witches duels so we might be more powers and abilities and feats next week.

I will need to re-watch the episode, but I think we got a decent Eda durability feat and new goodies for Amity and Luz. Luz can totally scale to Amity, she defeated opponents that were on Amity's level. Luz got some new glyphs and we got to see her in action. It was a great episode outside the VS stuff too.

The episode was pretty good and it reveals that Raine has been faking having amnesia this whole time. Also, Luz and Eda got some new abilities. Luz gets Air manipulation, Water manipulation, and Petrification, While Eda would get Plant Manipulation and Illusion Creation .

Last edited:
The episode was pretty good and it reveals that Raine has been faking having amnesia this whole time. Also, Luz and Eda got some new abilities. Luz gets Air manipulation, Water manipulation, and Petrification, While Eda would get Plant Manipulation and Illusion Creation .
Pretty good. I hope Luz gets to utilize those in actual combat. I'm digging the new haxy/versatility the verse is offering

Pretty good. I hope Luz gets to utilize those in actual combat. I'm digging the new haxy/versatility the verse is offering
I love how Luz actively uses a lot of the spells she knows, like how often the invisibility comes out now. Something frustrating that I always see is characters ignoring their own abilities.

Back