• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The owl house discussion.

Also I want to throw my own 2 cents into the titan vs collector thing

Considering the Archivists have planetary ranges they could have easily just swiped the moon onto the titans, but they had to resort to tricking the titans and one by one they started to disappear as stated by the collector. We also know that the collector has stated that fully grown titans were stronger than anybody which wouldn't make sense if they weren't comparable to the collector.

Also as a slight debunk to the collector being an idiot, he's just very childish and naive, it doesn't mean he doesn't know about how the titans work (especially since he knew a titan was the only one who could free him and he stated he taught belos the draining spell
I still don't think this claim that "fully grown titans were stronger than anybody" is viable. I see it in the same way a kid says his dad is the strongest man in the world. The issue isn't that he's inhernatily stupid but the fact that as a child he lacks the necessary knowledge to make a reasonable judgment. Basically I don't think we should take powerscaling advice from a literal child.

I still don't think this claim that "fully grown titans were stronger than anybody" is viable. I see it in the same way a kid says his dad is the strongest man in the world. The issue isn't that he's inhernatily stupid but the fact that as a child he lacks the necessary knowledge to make a reasonable judgment. Basically I don't think we should take powerscaling advice from a literal child.
The Collector should at least know his own strength. The Collector saying the titan is stronger than anybody, would include himself. He wouldn't say it if he didn't think that the Titans were somewhat impressive.

Last edited:
Yes but the fact is that he thinks they scale above himself, and as chaosjester said he would know his own power, a little kid calling his dad the strongest in the world at worst would mean the kid thinks that their dad is stronger than themselves

The Collector should at least know his own strength. The Collector saying the titan is stronger than anybody, would include himself. He wouldn't say it if he didn't think that the Titans were somewhat impressive.
Not inherently. While it is true that the collector considers the titan stronger than him that is after King's dad sealed him which would make since. He considers everyone else as basically toys so the one thing that actual beat him in a fight he would hold in high regards compared to anyone else and would thinks said creature could probably beat anyone else. This kind of reasoning might not sound to rational but remember this is from the perspective of a child and they don't have as good a grasp on logic as adults. Kids are prone to exaggeration and lack alot of real world experience to make fair judgments on things. To him the person who beat him being the "strongest ever" makes sense but it really isn't a given.

Last edited:
Yes but the fact is that he thinks they scale above himself, and as chaosjester said he would know his own power, a little kid calling his dad the strongest in the world at worst would mean the kid thinks that their dad is stronger than themselves
King's dad did seal him, from his perspective a titan was able to beat him. From a child like perspective X beating Y and Y beating Z would inherently mean that X could beat Z without consideration to outside factors (such as haxs or weaknesses) isn't out of the question. We know that Collector is naive and has a very narrow perspective on things as such a brash line of thinking like this can make sense. This doesn't mean that Collector is inherently wrong but if take a critical look at the story collector told and the context around it, such as the fact that the Archivist are implied to have genocided most of the titans or that King's dad is a corpse, would imply that Titans are very much valuable and can be "beaten".

Last edited:
King's dad did seal him, from his perspective a titan was able to beat him. From a child like perspective X beating Y and Y beating Z would inherently mean that X could beat Z without consideration to outside factors (such as haxs or weaknesses) isn't out of the question. We know that Collector is naive and has a very narrow perspective on things as such a brash line of thinking like this can make sense. This doesn't mean that Collector is inherently wrong but if take a critical look at the story collector told and the context around it, such as the fact that the Archivist are implied to have genocided most of the titans or that King's dad is a corpse, would imply that Titans are very much valuable and can be "beaten".
The collector is aware of how titans affect his magic and is even aware of why the archivists wiped out the titan race, hell he’s even aware how to free himself, meaning that he knows how titan magic works and the effects it has on him and still considers titans above him and also thinks witches are below him, the archivists killed most of the titan race one by one by ganging up on them using the collector as a distraction despite having planetary range, they could have easily just swept the moon at them.

Maybe for Titan stuff (like Titan Belos) we can do "High 6-A, possibly/likely High 5-A"

Also, didn't Titan Belos reach his massive hand into the atmosphere in the finale? That's probably noteworthy for his size.

Back