• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Luz Noceda intelligence revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I think it's probably time to change Luz Noceda, from The Owl House, "intelligence" section, not to date and incomplete. The statement dates from 2020, i.e. season 1 of the series. Well then, I think it's probably Gifted. She has a sharp mind, her creativity has enabled her to conceive many plans that have worked, she managed to master glyphs rather quickly (although probably aided by the Titan, although nothing is confirmed) and discovered combinations of glyphs such as that of invisibility, she managed to fool Belos twice as well as Hunter (although Belos also managed to fool her several times) and she even managed to build a prototype portal to see the human world. She's also an excellent fighter with her use of glyphs, capable of fighting Belos and even a powerful Abomination.
So there you have it. Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
It seems fine. Though I feel that Luz may have Genius feats to match Marcy "Sorry for Everything" Wu. The current TOH profiles may lack impressive feats. Also, I hope this CRT would reach sufficient staffs evaluations.

TOH profiles are very much in need of an update. It should also be noted that Belos himself has stated that her finesse with Glyph magic surpasses his own even with 300+ years of experience.

Anywho, I agree with Gifted intelligence for Luz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back